• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Almost feel bad

anonymous

After watching him mumble, stumble or shuffle around in a constant state of confusion, it occurred to me. If Dementia Joe wasn’t a corrupt piece of shit I would feel sad for him like I would for a quality human being in his condition.

After watching him mumble, stumble or shuffle around in a constant state of confusion, it occurred to me. If Dementia Joe wasn’t a corrupt piece of shit I would feel sad for him like I would for a quality human being in his condition.
Ha! Ha! You spelled Don wrong! It was funny when confused Marxists with markers! I think the stress of going to jail is too much. Or maybe he’s acting demented as part of an insanity defense?

Ha! Ha! You spelled Don wrong! It was funny when confused Marxists with markers! I think the stress of going to jail is too much. Or maybe he’s acting demented as part of an insanity defense?

Ha. I’m far from a Trump fan. I do however have eyes and ears. They tell me, without a doubt, your savior has dementia. You might try opening yours.

Yet he is STILL better than ANY of the idiot clowns the RepublQAnon cult is pushing. You all should be embarrassed that you can't even beat Biden with any of these losers.

All Biden needs to do is play a loop of Fox Business analysts gushing about his economics and unemployment rates as his commercials.
Biden is just like Mr. Magoo….unifies NATO and is beating Putin, inflation cooling and the economy revving up, unemployment at record lows. Plus being in a party that doesn’t try to control people like the crazy Magats do….what is there not to like…I’m sure the cult will keep on with Hunter’s computer. Oops, the so called whistleblower is a spy- hahahahahaha.