• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Allergan to sell women’s health and infectious disease units

<

Liletta is gaining traction- it’s half the cost of Mirena and hospitals are buying based on costs- private practice offices will start using it when it gets 6 yr indication this summer. Why sell WHC now when it’s just about to pop? Uliprisan is overvalued so no company wants to pay a premium for that.

Liletta is gaining traction- it’s half the cost of Mirena and hospitals are buying based on costs- private practice offices will start using it when it gets 6 yr indication this summer. Why sell WHC now when it’s just about to pop? Uliprisan is overvalued so no company wants to pay a premium for that.

Allergen can’t sell Liletta. They don’t own it, so it has little value.

i wonder if Brent has lined up a local Native American reserve to purchase the WHC and infectious disease franchises. He’s so slick love that guy! I heard he’s moonlighting on weekends at kids part’s. Lots of clown work out there!!

i wonder if Brent has lined up a local Native American reserve to purchase the WHC and infectious disease franchises. He’s so slick love that guy! I heard he’s moonlighting on weekends at kids part’s. Lots of clown work out there!!
brent sell it off my man and the douchey district managers in WH who are a load of trash

• kdoc63   Mar 20, 2019 at 02:34: PM
What's going on now in Allergan's Women's Health Division? Seems like a lot of changes being made.

WH has been gutted. The remaining managers are garbage, which is why they haven't landed anywhere that has a future. These products will be spread out among PC in no time.