Allen West-True Racism Lies With White Liberals

<

Attention Allen West, the year 1991 called and it wants its Kid-n-Play hairdo back.

Most of the geezers wont get it so I will attach a picture for your edification.

http://www.funcrunch.com/kid-and-play-14551/

Anyone who takes what this idiot says with an ounce seriousness needs their head examined. He would walk past a swinging noose in a room full of southerners and think its funny.

Nobody would expect a lilly-white liberal to understand it. The Democrat party could not survive without their mantra: "I'm from the Government, I'm here to help you."

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3667079&page=1

There can be no doubt that racial paternalism and its unintended consequences can be as poisonous and pernicious as any other form of discrimination. ---Justice Clarence Thomas

Nobody would expect a lilly-white liberal to understand it. The Democrat party could not survive without their mantra: "I'm from the Government, I'm here to help you."

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3667079&page=1

Who cares what whores for corporations and the top 1% has to say no matter what color skin they happen to live in.

And besides, Allen West was about to get a court martial but plead his way out of it. He isnt wrapped too tight.

FAIL!

Who cares what whores for corporations and the top 1% has to say no matter what color skin they happen to live in.

And besides, Allen West was about to get a court martial but plead his way out of it. He isnt wrapped too tight.

FAIL!

Considering the vested interest you have in keeping the nations poor in positions of virtual starvation, your attitude is not surprising.

For you to stop practicing paternalism would violate everything you believe in. In order to maintain control over the poor you must ensure that they will always be poor, and that they will look to you as the only way out.

It is well known, however, that you will never relinquish that control because it is the foundation of your false feelings of self-worth.

Anyone who takes what this idiot says with an ounce seriousness needs their head examined. He would walk past a swinging noose in a room full of southerners and think its funny.

"Slavery, "Hitler," and "communist" are all hot-button keywords that I expect to be slung around by anonymous online commentators (like some people here.) I expect Congressmen to have a bit more maturity, reason, and intelligence. West is clearly unhunged and shouldn't have his office.

You know, my wife is a minority and we were watching West on TV last night - volume was low since we were eating dinner so she couldn't hear what he was saying. It was the first time she saw West, and the first thing she said was - he looks like a conservative.

I asked her what she meant and she said that he just projected a sense of wisdom.

Interesting.:cool:

That was easy. He's conserved that haircut for the past 20 yrs...duhh!

That was easy. He's conserved that haircut for the past 20 yrs...duhh!

This thread is a perfect example of your simplistic thinking. All you focus on is a haircut. Pretty much tells me all I need to know about you. You place style over substance and that is just who you are. You were the kid in school who picked on the overweight kid or the kid with braces or the poor kid who couldn't afford the designer jeans. Yes, you are a long time democrat.

This thread is a perfect example of your simplistic thinking. All you focus on is a haircut. Pretty much tells me all I need to know about you. You place style over substance and that is just who you are. You were the kid in school who picked on the overweight kid or the kid with braces or the poor kid who couldn't afford the designer jeans. Yes, you are a long time democrat.

And then proceeded to get his ass kicked those mentioned.

Here is where YOU get it wrong...as usual. No, I was the kid who pushed back at bullies and that is all Allen West is. For someone to go around hurling invective at political opponents like "communist", "slave holder", etc; he gets NO sympathy from me. And to say I'm focusing on his looks, well, take a look at some of his work:

In reference to Debbie Wasserman Schultz:

"You are the most vile, unprofessional and despicable member of the U.S. House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!"

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/jul/20/news/la-pn-west-wasserman-schultz-clash-20110720

Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) again went after Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) with coarse words on a conservative talk radio show Monday. Houston radio host Michael Berry asked West to play a "free association game" and say the first thing that pops into his mind in an "undiplomatic, unscripted" way. Berry said Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

"I need a bucket," he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...-debbie-wasserman-schultz-again_n_987720.html

So suck it up. He gets what he gives.

FAIL!

You are confusing RAB with Bishop Romney - It was Willard, the poor little rich boy, who was the school bully and picked on other kids. Let's focus on the haircut Romney gave to a student:

Romney returned from spring break in his senior year to find that John Lauber, a quiet, offbeat type, had bleached his hair blond.

Mr. Romney, brandishing a pair of scissors, led other boys on a hunt for Mr. Lauber, teasing him and holding him down while Mr. Romney snipped off his long locks.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/11/u...-prep-school-bullying-case-snares-romney.html

Better try next time with your false ASSumptions about others - You just got caught up in your own web of hypocrisy.

I thought RockSpac was the queen of starting threads that blow up in his face - You appear to be running a very close second. Now, go clean off the soot from your mug.

You are confusing RAB with Bishop Romney - It was Willard, the poor little rich boy, who was the school bully and picked on other kids. Let's focus on the haircut Romney gave to a student:

Romney returned from spring break in his senior year to find that John Lauber, a quiet, offbeat type, had bleached his hair blond.

Mr. Romney, brandishing a pair of scissors, led other boys on a hunt for Mr. Lauber, teasing him and holding him down while Mr. Romney snipped off his long locks.

Am I the only person that finds this story hilarious?