all your Cosentyx business is....

anonymous

mine and there is nothing you can do about it...you had a good run getting my sloppy seconds for a bit, but everything you have will soon be taken away...sky is the future

<

mine and there is nothing you can do about it...you had a good run getting my sloppy seconds for a bit, but everything you have will soon be taken away...sky is the future

haha decent product for sure. Problem is only good in the skin- 30-40% of patients with PSO have joint (PSA). Also you are very late to the market. Definitely will take some business from us and Taltz but you won't really be a player. IL-17 is the way to go. The big game changer is probably the UCB dual IL-17 1 and 17 receptors. But a few years away and I'll be long gone from this place by then!

Wrong. Just wrong.

What you don't get is that docs are fundamentally lazy these days. They don't want their office staff bitching to them about pull through, especially when they are under pressure from their IDN to maximize throughput. What they want is something that is first easy to acquire, second give them cover for writing something effective/safe and third is easy to acquire. Our contracting is so far beyond anything you clowns can ever do. You are too busy being un-bossed.

Managed Care Access drives demand. We own the PBMs, thus we own the plans. The plans dictate what the docs write.

I'm not a jerk like poster #1, but he or she is fundamentally right.

No office is having any problems getting Cosentyx first line...Nationwide access over 70%. All offices are quite capable and ready to do PAs as they are needed on every product.

1.5-2 billion product at best. Abbvie has big problems once biosimilar humira arrives. I predict 40% reduction in field sales. Jak inhibitor looks good but still 2-3 b product at best. Humira 18b...