All the best people?

Vagitarian

WTF happened? So now he contradicts Pompeo about the source of the hacking, he liked Barr until he contradicted Barr, he hired Christie as an advisor but now contradicts Christie, he liked Cohen until he didn't and now he likes Rudy but Rudy contradicts Sidney Powell and he now likes her - wtf happened? Sounds like da monkeys are loose in DC. Do any of these 'all the best people' have a clue'? Does Trump have a clue? How can he know everything about everything if he can't be everyplace at the same time? Is he capable of picking 'all the best people?' It sure doesn't look like it. What a freak! The man is coming apart at the seams it seems. ;)

<

WTF happened? So now he contradicts Pompeo about the source of the hacking, he liked Barr until he contradicted Barr, he hired Christie as an advisor but now contradicts Christie, he liked Cohen until he didn't and now he likes Rudy but Rudy contradicts Sidney Powell and he now likes her - wtf happened? Sounds like da monkeys are loose in DC. Do any of these 'all the best people' have a clue'? Does Trump have a clue? How can he know everything about everything if he can't be everyplace at the same time? Is he capable of picking 'all the best people?' It sure doesn't look like it. What a freak! The man is coming apart at the seams it seems. ;)
And yet he is easily one of the two best presidents, if not the best in our lifetimes. Go figure!
You need to quit majoring in the minors and learn to put substance over style or even apparent chaos!
Smart people also cut him some slack because unlike you they understand he just had an election stolen from him and that our entire nation is now at risk as a result.

Reactions: libluvsbukkake

And yet he is easily one of the two best presidents, if not the best in our lifetimes. Go figure!
You need to quit majoring in the minors and learn to put substance over style or even apparent chaos!
Smart people also cut him some slack because unlike you they understand he just had an election stolen from him and that our entire nation is now at risk as a result.

Who was the other one?

AG: No reason for special counsel on election, Biden's son

He has no answer V and here's something else he tweeted today, "What would Bolton, one of the dumbest people in Washington, know? I've got plenty of Bolton 'stupid stories."

What a hoot, the guy who was going to bring us all the best people just admitted he brought us one of the dumbest people instead. I mean, you can't make this shit up! The fact is Trump is in way over his head.

trump-crazy-1024x457.jpg

Welcome to the crazy house. Its not the White house anymore.

He has no answer V and here's something else he tweeted today, "What would Bolton, one of the dumbest people in Washington, know? I've got plenty of Bolton 'stupid stories."

What a hoot, the guy who was going to bring us all the best people just admitted he brought us one of the dumbest people instead. I mean, you can't make this shit up! The fact is Trump is in way over his head.
And as usual you couldn’t be more wrong!