• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

All employee meeting tomorrow

<

Yes, take the vaccine! Not because the company cares about you.... just need you back in the office! Most companies becoming flexible and this fake degree ceo only cares about going back to 1980’s work style.

Definitely plays the role of the little minority dude who laughed and high fived his way up the ladder.

Yep he played the minority card well using great social game play to go along with it. No way a non minority would have been able too climb the ranks like he was able to do. Nice guy but not super talented.

its ok. you obviously have not spent significant time with either of these gentlemen. Men who tell fantastic stories, build real teams of leaders, set culture that matters ( vs some of the other shit out there ), challenge, drive results and will get in your ass if needed.

Both have built, managed and mentored leaders. They are legacy builders. The sadness I feel is not in their performance of their businesses, but in your lack of entering the light they have shown Abbv.

This site usually gets things twisted quickly and the self assumptions start rolling off the shelves. My post was not meant to personally attack anyone. It was an honest post of how their leadership opportunities all began. Let’s be honest, the minority card opened the door. The door was not opened due to any stellar field sales careers. Once they got into the system, their social games carried them. Again not hating just stating reality.

Yep he played the minority card well using great social game play to go along with it. No way a non minority would have been able too climb the ranks like he was able to do. Nice guy but not super talented.
How dare you post this crap!! Our CEO has made a TON of $s for employees and shareholders!! I hope he stays another 10+ years! My 401K appreciates it!!

How dare you post this crap!! Our CEO has made a TON of $s for employees and shareholders!! I hope he stays another 10+ years! My 401K appreciates it!!
His detractors seldom contribute much to the bottom line. So shut up and enjoy last years profit sharing and the paycheck you earned sitting on your butt during pandemic.