• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

All Biden whiners will have to wait until the votes are fully counted

anonymous

99% counted (1% not counted) is not enough to determine a winner in states where the margin of apparent victory is less than 1%.
Same goes for similar state scenarios, e.g. when 4% is uncounted and apparent victory margin is less than 4%

We do not determine official ballot counting outcomes based on statistics or probability.

99% counted (1% not counted) is not enough to determine a winner in states where the margin of apparent victory is less than 1%.
Same goes for similar state scenarios, e.g. when 4% is uncounted and apparent victory margin is less than 4%

We do not determine official ballot counting outcomes based on statistics or probability.
Oh, Sparky - STFU. None of us have any doubt that a Biden Harris won and Donnie and his ilk are LOSERS! Maybe in 8 years you can wipe away your tears and loosen that straitjacket, LOSER!!!!

Oh, Sparky - STFU. None of us have any doubt that a Biden Harris won and Donnie and his ilk are LOSERS! Maybe in 8 years you can wipe away your tears and loosen that straitjacket, LOSER!!!!
Loser and SUCKER.

Don't know who "Sparky" is, but your lack of doubt is irrelevant to the ballot counting procedures. You appear to have severe mental illness.

Now, suck it up and admit that we will count as the law demands.
You have no choice in the matter.

Don't know who "Sparky" is, but your lack of doubt is irrelevant to the ballot counting procedures. You appear to have severe mental illness.

I listened as you called our President a Muslim (as if it were a bad thing). I listened as you called him a monkey. I listened as you said he wasn't born here. I watched as you openly blocked every single path to progress that you could. I saw the pictures of him as Hitler. I listened as you openly said that you will oppose him at every turn. I watched as you did just that. I listened and I watched and I paid attention. Now, I'm being called on to be tolerant. To move forward. To denounce protesters. To "Get over it." To accept this...
I will not. I will do my part to make sure this great American mistake becomes the embarrassing footnote of our history that it deserves to be, as quickly as possible. I will do my part to limit the damage that this man can do to my country. I voted. I will watch his every move and point out every single mistake and misdeed in a loud and proud voice. Do not call for my tolerance. I've tolerated all I can. Now it's their turn to tolerate ridicule. Be aware, make no mistake about it, every single thing that goes wrong in our country from this day forward is now Trump's fault just as much as you thought it was Obama's. I find it unreasonable for you to expect from me what you were entirely unwilling to give.

And now you’re a laughable joke liar on top of being a LOSER. You fool no one and everyone knows it’s you.

I listened as you called our President a Muslim (as if it were a bad thing). I listened as you called him a monkey. I listened as you said he wasn't born here. I watched as you openly blocked every single path to progress that you could. I saw the pictures of him as Hitler. I listened as you openly said that you will oppose him at every turn. I watched as you did just that. I listened and I watched and I paid attention. Now, I'm being called on to be tolerant. To move forward. To denounce protesters. To "Get over it." To accept this...
I will not. I will do my part to make sure this great American mistake becomes the embarrassing footnote of our history that it deserves to be, as quickly as possible. I will do my part to limit the damage that this man can do to my country. I voted. I will watch his every move and point out every single mistake and misdeed in a loud and proud voice. Do not call for my tolerance. I've tolerated all I can. Now it's their turn to tolerate ridicule. Be aware, make no mistake about it, every single thing that goes wrong in our country from this day forward is now Trump's fault just as much as you thought it was Obama's. I find it unreasonable for you to expect from me what you were entirely unwilling to give.
You have no information to support your false claim that I called anyone a "Muslim", but you seem to think that would be a bad thing. Apparently you believe some boogeyman in your head has said it, and you got offended by this imaginary boogeyman.
Therefore your entire post is rejected, since it begins with a lie.