• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Alkermes abandons patients

anonymous

So a call on Monday where Keck, Harris, etc all praise themselves for transparency. Then layoff all our policy people two days later? What a bunch of lying, conniving p*ssies we have running this company. Will not ever be able to look at our “leaders” the same, even though I knew they were all full of sh!t a long time ago.

You don’t work at Alkermes. I’s obvious by a couple things in your post that you don’t know what happened yesterday. Plus if you hated it so much you wouldn’t be at Alkermes. Quit being a pussy and acting like you work for a company that you don’t.

You don’t work at Alkermes. I’s obvious by a couple things in your post that you don’t know what happened yesterday. Plus if you hated it so much you wouldn’t be at Alkermes. Quit being a pussy and acting like you work for a company that you don’t.
Ha! You really called this idiot out. Well played!

1. I assure you I work here and know what went down
2. Just because I think we have ineffective leaders doesn’t mean I don’t like like what I do and the people I work with

But thanks for playing dipsh*t…

1. I assure you I work here and know what went down
2. Just because I think we have ineffective leaders doesn’t mean I don’t like like what I do and the people I work with

But thanks for playing dipsh*t…

You’ve known for years the leadership lies yet you’re still at Alkermes?

You think the whole GA affairs crew was laid off?

You use phrases like “thanks for playing?”

But you’re calling someone else a “dip shit?”

You’ve known for years the leadership lies yet you’re still at Alkermes?

You think the whole GA affairs crew was laid off?

You use phrases like “thanks for playing?”

But you’re calling someone else a “dip shit?”

Many people work at companies where they have doubts about leadership, doesn’t mean the grass is always greener. You’re an idiot.

I never said the whole team was laid off. You’re still an idiot.

I said Thanks for playing because you’re an idiot.

I called you a dipshit because you are a dipshit.

Now run along little half-wit.

Many people work at companies where they have doubts about leadership, doesn’t mean the grass is always greener. You’re an idiot.

You're right, many people do work for companies where they have doubts about leadership.

These people are called pussies, which is what you are.

You said in the original post “laid off ALL our policy people.”

People don’t stay at jobs where “they’ve known for years leadership are liars” unless they can’t get another job