After SCOTUS' Hit, Companies are Ditching Their Vaccine Mandates Like a Bad Habit

<

Why is the Venn diagram for anti-vaxers and people who believe we faked the moon landings just one circle?

Data is very clear regarding covid.

1. Over age 55 most at risk of death- how many of our employees are over 55 in terms of percent? 2. The vaccine doesn't prevent spread of Covid 3. The vaccine is very good at preventing death and hospitalization. 4. Hospitalization data is skewed as 40-45% of "covid hospitalizations" are because of other things. 5. Death data also similarly skewed and white house finally admitting this- did you die of Covid or die with Covid (thus the overwhelming number of deaths over age 55 (93% of total deaths last 3 years). 6. The Mrna vaccines do have an age related incidence of enlarged heart increase (under age 45). 7. The vast majority (85%) of covid cases are mild.

So why would anyone be forced to take a vaccine that doesn't prevent spread?

1. Over age 55 most at risk of death- how many of our employees are over 55 in terms of percent? 2. The vaccine doesn't prevent spread of Covid 3. The vaccine is very good at preventing death and hospitalization. 4. Hospitalization data is skewed as 40-45% of "covid hospitalizations" are because of other things. 5. Death data also similarly skewed and white house finally admitting this- did you die of Covid or die with Covid (thus the overwhelming number of deaths over age 55 (93% of total deaths last 3 years). 6. The Mrna vaccines do have an age related incidence of enlarged heart increase (under age 45). 7. The vast majority (85%) of covid cases are mild.

why? you answered it in your #3. read it again and let it sink in.

your #6 is disingenuous. List the rate per million. Then keep that in perspective.

the rest of your info is good stuff.

don't let the algorithms fool you. think critically.

Really? Read your third answer.

Look at it this way. Say there was a horrible disease that caused you to grow acid spewing warts on the tip on your manhood. Exceptional pain. There was also a vaccine that would eliminate the pain. You might still get warts. You're saying no one should take the vaccine because they could still spread it?

Right now, lots of Fox Watchers are getting their "natural immunity". Many will be just fine. But 99.99% of the idiots dying yesterday, today and tomorrow are the other side of the story. Ask them how things worked out. Better be quick about it. They weren't vaccinated.

Didn't you already answer your own question with number three?

First off they never really checked if you vaccine proof was real or not. They just "followed" orders. I know many people that submitted fake cards. Second I heard today that we aren't requiring anything more in regards of vaccination status but reps will need to follow institution rules where applicable.

First off they never really checked if you vaccine proof was real or not. They just "followed" orders. I know many people that submitted fake cards. Second I heard today that we aren't requiring anything more in regards of vaccination status but reps will need to follow institution rules where applicable.

Fox Watchers are still a cult and make decision based upon experts like Hannity, Rogan, Breitbart instead of making them critically, balancing available data vs. unknowns. Fortunately, they are disappearing rather quickly.

you sound like the type of clown that claims the virus is fake while simultaneously claiming it's not worse than the flu while simultaneously claiming Fauci leaked it from Wuhan

get yourself together imbecile

99% of Covid deaths aren't in unvaccinated people. Where did you get that number? Talk about being a cult follower.

99% of Covid deaths aren't in unvaccinated people. Where did you get that number? Talk about being a cult follower.

in localities where the vaccine is available, yes it is.

I could show you the CDC data that says that, but you already believe the CDC is an arm of the New World Order, so I won't waste everyones time

Fox Watcher

I could show you the CDC data that says that, but you already believe the CDC is an arm of the New World Order, so I won't waste everyones time

Fox Watcher

Please provide that CDC data then. You might be looking a while, because it doesn't exist. I love how these people spout off about conspiracy theories they think people believe when we have never even heard of them, then they come in with the ultimate insult, "Fox Watcher". You are so predictable and you are way off. Just bring the data. Let the facts speak for themselves.

Fox Watcher

I'll believe the CDC data...show us the data. And not some random quote from some random Dr. in a hospital system that actually benefits financially by labeling people Covid positive.

Did they die with covid or because of covid?