• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

ADU Leadership: We haven't even launched this product yet.

<

Correct.

Most companies don’t launch post approval. Usually peer review data is withheld. Sales, reimbursement and account management always report in to the same sr leadership. Roles should not be clearly defined and left to be figured out on the local level. Rewards should be given to those regardless of revenue generated.

This is absurd. The drug is forever stigmatized and tarnished. No PR firm in the world is going to save this disaster. This is what leadership is missing the boat on. They simply don't get it. Many HCPs have stated all across the US, I will never use this drug! It is a day late and a dollar short.

This is absurd. The drug is forever stigmatized and tarnished. No PR firm in the world is going to save this disaster. This is what leadership is missing the boat on. They simply don't get it. Many HCPs have stated all across the US, I will never use this drug! It is a day late and a dollar short.

Yep. This thing is the walking dead (like those unfortunate patients).

#Aduhellispoison

Haven’t launched yet?!, you must have missed the memo It launched last year but we have an issue with field force who cannot convince docs to prescribe

lol! That’s hilarious! I have a plethora at a university who want to write but since the AALs stupidly assumed they had it all under control with the one person they were talking to instead of working on all of the other key players or at least not FIGHTING us to work on them, we would have a lot more patients on drug. The same goes for other systems. No one has called back. Oh well. Maybe get off of your butt and go to pharmacy?! Pretty damn sad that the Dx TBM role had to be created, too. What in the hell were you so busy doing? It wasn’t even that difficult! WTF?

Don’t even get me started on the ARMs. Hey, get your ass out if your home office to try to find some places infuse. We did that for you, too. Oh, and thanks for totally screwing crap up by giving misinformation about AB testing results. Lost lots of patients through that, too. Hell, months into this and they still didn’t know that no testing documentation of any kind is required for financial assistance.
But both teams get to qualify for PClub?! Craziest crap I’ve seen. Oh, here’s your award for getting one single Rx through in your territory at an infusion center that a TBM procured. Now go post in on LinkedIn. Idiots.

Now that Democrats have informed us Putin is in declining mental health, how can they stand behind Biden who can’t put 2 sentences together and poops his pants at world events?

lol! That’s hilarious! I have a plethora at a university who want to write but since the AALs stupidly assumed they had it all under control with the one person they were talking to instead of working on all of the other key players or at least not FIGHTING us to work on them, we would have a lot more patients on drug. The same goes for other systems. No one has called back. Oh well. Maybe get off of your butt and go to pharmacy?! Pretty damn sad that the Dx TBM role had to be created, too. What in the hell were you so busy doing? It wasn’t even that difficult! WTF?

Don’t even get me started on the ARMs. Hey, get your ass out if your home office to try to find some places infuse. We did that for you, too. Oh, and thanks for totally screwing crap up by giving misinformation about AB testing results. Lost lots of patients through that, too. Hell, months into this and they still didn’t know that no testing documentation of any kind is required for financial assistance.
But both teams get to qualify for PClub?! Craziest crap I’ve seen. Oh, here’s your award for getting one single Rx through in your territory at an infusion center that a TBM procured. Now go post in on LinkedIn. Idiots.

You're a complete joke and have no idea what you are talking about. Where is your demand??? You F'in idiot TBM? You have none. Hope you are eliminated first!

This is delusional.

No responsible or reasonable provider "wants" to write this train wreck of a medication.

It fails in every single area... efficacy, cost, public perception, regulatory... you name it and Aduhelm has crashed and burned in historically embarrassing fashion. I would be extremely skeptical of any doctor that was seriously considering this treatment for any patient right now.

You're a complete joke and have no idea what you are talking about. Where is your demand??? You F'in idiot TBM? You have none. Hope you are eliminated first!

It’s there, honey. Multiple patients infused and even more sitting in the hell known as south of the Rx. Would have had more demand if it weren’t for the moronic CFPs in my area. Zero of what I said is false, but trust me, I hope I’m the first to be eliminate, too. I would love to get the severance before I start my new job. The vast majority of people that will be left here will be the bottom of the barrel folks who were either too awful to get another job or too stupid to not try to get one. There is ZERO future here. If the NCD does change, then in a matter of months anyone willing to write will be writing lecanemab or donanemab. This place is the Titanic.

It’s there, honey. Multiple patients infused and even more sitting in the hell known as south of the Rx. Would have had more demand if it weren’t for the moronic CFPs in my area. Zero of what I said is false, but trust me, I hope I’m the first to be eliminate, too. I would love to get the severance before I start my new job. The vast majority of people that will be left here will be the bottom of the barrel folks who were either too awful to get another job or too stupid to not try to get one. There is ZERO future here. If the NCD does change, then in a matter of months anyone willing to write will be writing lecanemab or donanemab. This place is the Titanic.

Idiot above