ADL Labs

<

Got a call about a sales opportunity. Any thoughts on the leadership/culture, compensation, quality operation?

Atlantic diagnostic labs? Based on another forum they were previously trying to merge with another failing lab, Ammon labs (located in New Jersey). People commented on the lack of leadership and how downhill the place had fallen, probably why they were attempting to merge with Ammon labs which is in a far deeper mess. Check out the “Plick Fired By Ammon” forum for more insights on ADL, though I’m sure your forum will bring about some more thoughts…

Cafepharma- be careful what you allow people to post. This post looks like the person that wrote stuff on the referenced Plick Fired post wrote this. I would be very careful about what you are allowing. You can check IP address to see if posts are the same. ADL knows who wrote these poste and is contemplating suing this person/company. ADL will get a court order for Carepharma to revceil the IP address unless this thread and Plick thread is taken down. You can't slander people online with impunity!

We are all shaking uncontrollably. Get a life.

Xeron was a total disaster and Aaron is still employed? I heard they lost almost their entire investment, not to mention annual losses over the 3 years.

You are so uninformed. They lost their entire investment, plus another $4m+ in losses. About $14.3m. Aaron is still employed because equity firms pulled the plug too soon. There was $10m+ in business committed to Xeron by end of Q2 2023. Once ADL sold, business went elsewhere as they did not like new owners. Timing is everything!

You are so uninformed. They lost their entire investment, plus another $4m+ in losses. About $14.3m. Aaron is still employed because equity firms pulled the plug too soon. There was $10m+ in business committed to Xeron by end of Q2 2023. Once ADL sold, business went elsewhere as they did not like new owners. Timing is everything!

Who is purchasing their business?

That is nonsense. The loses were piling up and there was no $10mm in new business. Good try though, stay off the Kool Aid.

That is nonsense. The loses were piling up and there was no $10mm in new business. Good try though, stay off the Kool Aid.

ADL was waiting for NY drug treatment centers to fully open up. They had former Bendiner reps working for them and had commitments from 12 BH companies that had over 45 locations. With the insurances Xeron had, the work was estimated at $10m+. The clients all wanted to work with Xeron because of ADL's reputation in the BH market. The BH companies also had primary care, TB, STD, HIV and Hepatitis clinics. In additions Xeron had commitments from 5 Enzo reps that had $10m in business. That was going to take 12 months or but if rumored LabCorp sale would have sped up transition. $1.5m was needed to bridge the gap until the first 4 BH clients started in March, at which point Xeron became break even. ADL equity partners refused to put any more money into Xeron. You are correct that losses were mounting, but incorrect about the $10m. I have inside knowledge of what went down. I worked at Xeron until early December 2022. Xeron was under LOI with another NY lab before the current owners came into the picture. That deal fell through, but I saw handwriting on the wall and left. Working for the first buyer would have been a nightmare, but doable. The actual buyers reputation was so bad, I had to leave.

ADL was waiting for NY drug treatment centers to fully open up. They had former Bendiner reps working for them and had commitments from 12 BH companies that had over 45 locations. With the insurances Xeron had, the work was estimated at $10m+. The clients all wanted to work with Xeron because of ADL's reputation in the BH market. The BH companies also had primary care, TB, STD, HIV and Hepatitis clinics. In additions Xeron had commitments from 5 Enzo reps that had $10m in business. That was going to take 12 months or but if rumored LabCorp sale would have sped up transition. $1.5m was needed to bridge the gap until the first 4 BH clients started in March, at which point Xeron became break even. ADL equity partners refused to put any more money into Xeron. You are correct that losses were mounting, but incorrect about the $10m. I have inside knowledge of what went down. I worked at Xeron until early December 2022. Xeron was under LOI with another NY lab before the current owners came into the picture. That deal fell through, but I saw handwriting on the wall and left. Working for the first buyer would have been a nightmare, but doable. The actual buyers reputation was so bad, I had to leave.

Stop fantasizing and adjust your meds. You are delirious my friend.

Are they millionaires imploding at least?

They have a significant base at $20mm+ annually. But you can't manage the business through cost cutting, which will only go so far before service levels are affected. Volume is decreasing for a variety of reasons and JJ will convert his clients which will put more financial pressure on the company.