• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

ADAR?

anonymous

Any insights on the ADAR role? I see several posted for RLT. The salary range seems crazy so I'm curious realistically what these roles pay? Also, how is the manager in the west?

<

Any insights on the ADAR role? I see several posted for RLT. The salary range seems crazy so I'm curious realistically what these roles pay? Also, how is the manager in the west?

I just looked at the job positing and there’s something in it that disturbs me - I have never seen a posting state “this is an at will position - the company has the right to modify base salary at any time including based on the individuals performance”. Never in my very long Pharma career have I seen a statement like that. I assume it’s due to the monumental failure of our drug leqvio. So basically if you don’t hit whatever unrealistic goals that are set for you it could result in a decrease in base salary. This speaks to the “threat” culture that has lived within Novartis for years. Run and don’t come here unless you are desperate for a job

I just looked at the job positing and there’s something in it that disturbs me - I have never seen a posting state “this is an at will position - the company has the right to modify base salary at any time including based on the individuals performance”. Never in my very long Pharma career have I seen a statement like that. I assume it’s due to the monumental failure of our drug leqvio. So basically if you don’t hit whatever unrealistic goals that are set for you it could result in a decrease in base salary. This speaks to the “threat” culture that has lived within Novartis for years. Run and don’t come here unless you are desperate for a job

Right!? I noticed that in all Novartis job descriptions... doesn't exactly get me excited about the job