• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Access Reimbursement expansion positions

anonymous

With the launch of the new Alzheimer’s drug, there’s an expansion for access in Reimbursement positions. With those that are at the organization currently what are your thoughts with regards to the drugs approval in the expansion of these new positions?

Curious if they hire in June as I was told in the drug doesn’t come to market then what?

<

With the launch of the new Alzheimer’s drug, there’s an expansion for access in Reimbursement positions. With those that are at the organization currently what are your thoughts with regards to the drugs approval in the expansion of these new positions?

Curious if they hire in June as I was told in the drug doesn’t come to market then what?

You’re toast then. If it comes to market at all, it’s got a Boxed warning and/or a REMS. Enjoy.

Does anyone know what the interview process consists of? I heard interview with hiring manager and then panel interview and then a couple more interviews after that. Has anyone made it that far?