• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Abhay's strategy is working

anonymous

Continue with the 45% turnover, and lower the hiring
salary by 15% on each new hire.
Having the position open for 4-6 months, then
backfilling at 15% lower compensation, and
(voluntary) rotating out every position every two
years, your salary/bonus/benefits costs are
dramatically reduced.
This ladies and gents, is "the" strategy.

<

Continue with the 45% turnover, and lower the hiring
salary by 15% on each new hire.
Having the position open for 4-6 months, then
backfilling at 15% lower compensation, and
(voluntary) rotating out every position every two
years, your salary/bonus/benefits costs are
dramatically reduced.
This ladies and gents, is "the" strategy.
When I first saw the headline of this post I thought:

Wait. Having ‘Abhay and strategy’ in the same sentence is a complete contradiction, unless the word ‘maligned’ is inserted.

Then I read the post and yeah I think I’d seen the same thing here about turnover etc 2-3 years ago.
Much like the Federal Budget, you can’t save your way out of a deficit - and much like in business you can’t save your way to profitability. But that’s the real Sun strategy.

Abhay is a small man. He needs to rely on a b-s title to attempt to intimidate people.
But - look at who he’s trying to intimidate- those who didn’t make it in real pharma, or, those who were landscapers, personal trainers or appliance sellers in their previous job. He’s even tried to intimidate people about their political views in the US. Seriously?

He has no ability to speak strategy. None. Probably can’t spell it.

He’s stuck here bc his wife won’t let him back in Mumbai after he dimed her into the insider-trading scheme and settlement to avoid full prosecution. Can you imagine how embarrassing it is for his family back in India to have been publicly humiliated with that investigation and settlement?

Wait. Having ‘Abhay and strategy’ in the same sentence is a complete contradiction, unless the word ‘maligned’ is inserted.

Then I read the post and yeah I think I’d seen the same thing here about turnover etc 2-3 years ago.
Much like the Federal Budget, you can’t save your way out of a deficit - and much like in business you can’t save your way to profitability. But that’s the real Sun strategy.

Abhay is a small man. He needs to rely on a b-s title to attempt to intimidate people.
But - look at who he’s trying to intimidate- those who didn’t make it in real pharma, or, those who were landscapers, personal trainers or appliance sellers in their previous job. He’s even tried to intimidate people about their political views in the US. Seriously?

He’s stuck here bc his wife won’t let him back in Mumbai after he dimed her into the insider-trading scheme and settlement to avoid full prosecution. Can you imagine how embarrassing it is for his family back in India to have been publicly humiliated with that investigation and settlement?
Wouldn’t be surprised if they make a movie out of Sun pharma sometime.

Highest turnover of any company in history yet they fire the loyal ones for using specialty pharmacy.
You Indian fcks. Thank you for letting me work 1/2 days for 3 years and forging signatures. Lmao

This whole place is a sh!t-show since the day he arrived. And seriously, the people who stay there have no self-esteem, no confidence, no skills to be hired by a real company.
Florist to ‘pharma’ in 30 days - that’s the Sun recruitment strategy.