• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Abhay please communicate with us

<

This is Abhay. I’m tired of seeing you posting on here with this rubbish. Honestly you all should be embarrassed acting like little children. Do your jobs.

I think the questions and issues here are real and valid. You don’t seem to care (or know?) what to do. The business has not done well, we’re just asking for answers.

This is Abhay. I’m tired of seeing you posting on here with this rubbish. Honestly you all should be embarrassed acting like little children. Do your jobs.

This is not Abhay. And I’m tired of seeing nothing out of the supposed leadership in Princeton, its’s rubbish. Honestly, anyone outside of the company would say it’s embarrassing, the results, the Ilumya launch, the debacle around sampling, the FBI, DOJ (Taro), insider trading. Not to mention the business results.
You’re acting like (insert term) and you should be fired.
Do your jobs.

Sun is an absolute shit show. It has been and will continue to be. We are all here because we have no choices. Anyone coming here must be deranged. After 60 days everyone wants out. After 3 years everyone is gone. Welcome to the shit stain on your resume.

Sun is an absolute shit show. It has been and will continue to be. We are all here because we have no choices. Anyone coming here must be deranged. After 60 days everyone wants out. After 3 years everyone is gone. Welcome to the shit stain on your resume.

Abhay: you should post the above on the ‘open jobs’ board on the Sun website.
It’s a great testimony to the company and culture you’ve so successfully created here.

What kind of people is Sun able to hire ?

What’s the deal with the samples ?

My apologies for the delayed response. We take all feedback into careful consideration and work hard to ensure all inquiries and concerns are addressed. Please provide an update on the quality of the drug sample to your direct supervisor and we will look into addressing the concern. You can also contact us at tellus@sunpharma.com.