• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Abhay and US politics

anonymous

Seriously? This guy posts on LinkedIn about US politics?

This is the guy who attempted to intimidate employees about their politics at an offsite meeting ?

He should go back to the slums of Mumbai and help build toilets for the 600 million people who don’t have them.

<

This is the guy who attempted to intimidate employees about their politics at an offsite meeting ?

He should go back to the slums of Mumbai and help build toilets for the 600 million people who don’t have them.

AG is so insecure. Laughable.

Everyone is entitled to their viewpoints but when this clown (Abhay) gets all on board the Trump train it’s a bit much for me. He needs to keep the politics to himself and focus on cleaning up Sun.

Everyone is entitled to their viewpoints but when this clown (Abhay) gets all on board the Trump train it’s a bit much for me. He needs to keep the politics to himself and focus on cleaning up Sun.

Trump would stick a samosa up his ass. The company will never get cleaned up. I say out of business by 2025. Yay.