• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Abbvie vs. Allergan Management

anonymous

The used car salesmen that make up Allergan RD’s and DM’s have no place here. The stories coming out about how reps are managed are incredible. How did you all end up like this?

<

The used car salesmen that make up Allergan RD’s and DM’s have no place here. The stories coming out about how reps are managed are incredible. How did you all end up like this?

check their background. A lot of Forest hold overs. They purged Actavis of their management only keeping those who toed the Forest line. And this is the result. They are a cancer.

It’s absolutely aweful!!! Why can’t Abbvie senior leadership see this?! We will never be on the same page with culture around here if you have these snake oil managers asking dumb ass questions and forgetting that it’s all about the patient

I have heard the horror stories also about Allergan management!!! Atrocious!!! There’s no way I could work for some of those managers!! I agree with the post above about AbbVie’s leadership stepping in so that WE ALL can be one culture!!!! It’s ridiculous!!!

I have heard the horror stories also about Allergan management!!! Atrocious!!! There’s no way I could work for some of those managers!! I agree with the post above about AbbVie’s leadership stepping in so that WE ALL can be one culture!!!! It’s ridiculous!!!
Are you serious? Abbvie’s senior leadership sucks too.