AbbVie Laying Off Hundreds of Reps!

One can only guess why AZ hasn't cut 50% or more by now.

No need to guess. It's quite simple. Management.

The less sales people you have, the less DSM's and RSD's and Sales "Leadership" roles you need. Those people are going to protect every single sales position under them, so they can justify their roles and keep getting paid to do nothing.

They are riding the AZ gravy train just like all of us are. Just like the new CEO. Come in, don't rock the boat, milk this dying company for every single dollar you can, and ride it until the whole thing crashes and dies on impact, then move on to the next gig.

That's how parasites work. They don't leave the host until it is dead dead dead.

And I'm glad they believe that! I am still working an average of about 3 to 5 hours per day! I WILL ride this train until it crashes, and under the French Fool known as Pascal, it will crash!

My sentiments exactly! Sunovion, Lilly, and AbbVie all have or will in the next few weeks have laid off sales reps/management. All have patent cliffs, big time. AZ is the worst for patent cliffs. Connect the dots. Our time will come. The only question is when. Oh well, that's todays pharma business model.

My sentiments exactly! Sunovion, Lilly, and AbbVie all have or will in the next few weeks have laid off sales reps/management. All have patent cliffs, big time. AZ is the worst for patent cliffs. Connect the dots. Our time will come. The only question is when. Oh well, that's todays pharma business model.

WHEN is AZ going to pull the trigger?