• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Abbvie? Is your HCV Division for real?

<

reminds me of Gilead all over again. Especially if offers are only up to 120K

Are You Shi**ing me? Only up to 120? OK, bring in the under 5 year reps and the PCP reps. Might as well, I think only one manager left Merck. had to bring in mostly PCP managers to fill the 28 or so DM slots. It is reminding me a lot of Gilead. They could not pay me enough to go there and be fired in two years. anyways, when they get approved in a year...Merck will only have 1 year to go before their BETTER pill gets out & everyone that was foolish enough to leave Mother gets fired.

Are You Shi**ing me? Only up to 120? OK, bring in the under 5 year reps and the PCP reps. Might as well, I think only one manager left Merck. had to bring in mostly PCP managers to fill the 28 or so DM slots. It is reminding me a lot of Gilead. They could not pay me enough to go there and be fired in two years. anyways, when they get approved in a year...Merck will only have 1 year to go before their BETTER pill gets out & everyone that was foolish enough to leave Mother gets fired.

Nope. AD tells me differently

So tell me again how this HCv division is any different from the Mighty Gilead with all its PCP warriors going forth to the HCV battle. You guys prep the market with your SOF+Peg/riba and the other guys with your Ribapak and we will walk in and TAKE IT FROM YOU LAST QRTR 2015.

Seriously, why would anyone other than an out-of-work vertex flunkiee want this job?