• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Abbvie is making a name in hcv

<

Rick doesn't need a degree, he has people all around him with great experience. Oh wait, did you know they promoted a guy to the head of Regulatory with NO regulatory experience - not one day! Commercial must want to start promoting off label and need a fall guy who won't ask questions because he doesn't know anything! Laughable. Can you say C-I-A?

I had a physician go to a program and he said to me later. Why in the hell would I use Vpack? Great feed back.

Gotta love our KOL speakers. Our own worst enemies especially when an attendee asks an unsolicited question at a program. Something similar happened to me -- KOL said in front of the group when asked a VPak over Harvoni question that unless his hand is forced by the PBM and he's exhausted all other avenues then it's VPak but for his patients he prefers 1 pill QD.

Short of using silver duct tape on the audience, I can only control so much.

Gotta love our KOL speakers. Our own worst enemies especially when an attendee asks an unsolicited question at a program. Something similar happened to me -- KOL said in front of the group when asked a VPak over Harvoni question that unless his hand is forced by the PBM and he's exhausted all other avenues then it's VPak but for his patients he prefers 1 pill QD.

Short of using silver duct tape on the audience, I can only control so much.

It happened to me as well. We might be selling more harvoni than gilead