• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

A wrinkle for Allergan; Botox competitor reports positive data

<

Not so sure their data is all that great! I think they pumped it up for no real good reason other than to inflate their stock price which could zoom right down when the real data comes out.

Their data is real and we should be nervous. Now maybe not nervous for 1-2 years but let’s face it the engine as we know it is slowing. We will always be the leader forever but others coming are gonna hurt us. This place is so different than I originally joined.....

Their data is real and we should be nervous. Now maybe not nervous for 1-2 years but let’s face it the engine as we know it is slowing. We will always be the leader forever but others coming are gonna hurt us. This place is so different than I originally joined.....

Sometimes competition is a good thing. The beauty about Botox is the payment comes out of the patients pocket and they decide what to inject into their body. Allergan's reputation as the original Botox company will sustain most of the market share. Just watch how this plays out. AGN has nothing to worry about with this.