A poll

anonymous

Here is a poll 3 days before Trump announced only 100,000 dead Americans would be a win,
a not so left leaning poll...from Fox News

Saturday, March 28
Race/Topic Poll Results Spread
General Election: Trump vs. Biden FOX News Biden 49, Trump 40 Biden +9

<

Here is a poll 3 days before Trump announced only 100,000 dead Americans would be a win,
a not so left leaning poll...from Fox News

Saturday, March 28
Race/Topic Poll Results Spread
General Election: Trump vs. Biden FOX News Biden 49, Trump 40 Biden +9

Bingo ! In Arizona the Dems are simply playing reruns of Trump saying this is nothing more than a common cold, over & over & over. His own words in his own voice. Amazing. ;)

I went to my physician today because of a dog bite. He belongs to a multi specialty clinic in the Pacific Northwest with over 400 physicians and 390,000 patients. He said none of his colleagues with will vote for Trump in the next election...Not that it means much, just saying what intelligent people decide to do vs rednecks in Louisiana and Alabama that have nothing to do all day except watch Jerry Springer and listen to the Messiah of the republican party...

Bingo ! In Arizona the Dems are simply playing reruns of Trump saying this is nothing more than a common cold, over & over & over. His own words in his own voice. Amazing. ;)
That’s going to pale in comparison to the lunacy and the malfeasance of Creepy Slow Joe who didn’t replenish the mask supply! ;);)

I went to my physician today because of a dog bite. He belongs to a multi specialty clinic in the Pacific Northwest with over 400 physicians and 390,000 patients. He said none of his colleagues with will vote for Trump in the next election...Not that it means much, just saying what intelligent people decide to do vs rednecks in Louisiana and Alabama that have nothing to do all day except watch Jerry Springer and listen to the Messiah of the republican party...

Don't forget about some of the wannabes in K.S. flying their Confederate flags, when this was a Union state.:rolleyes:

Compared to people in the Northwest, those in Alabama and Louisiana are Einsteins.
But I’m sure your Doc doesn’t know what he’s talking about anyway!