• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

A CALL TO ACTION: Fire Upper CV Management & Customer Engagement!

anonymous

Novartis AG you most pivot now, though it’s too late for this you must bring in a crew that has a clue. No Novartis hacks you shuffle around and plug n play. Doesn’t work anymore.

Novartis AG your inaction to remove these people, is reinforcing their bad decisions on Leqvio, Aquisition, and Customer Engagement. It’s worst that you think it could be.

These bad decisions are compounding along with massive mistakes daily. Novartis AG you ultimately will be responsible for this. Act now.

All involved, form upper CV management, customer engagement and all the way to V. A. S and D. E. Z if these mistakes go that high. I suspect they do, hence the inaction to remove management and created the Domino Effect all the way to the top.

Novartis AG, Board of Directors….. Act now and possibly save this.

<

Novartis AG you most pivot now, though it’s too late for this you must bring in a crew that has a clue. No Novartis hacks you shuffle around and plug n play. Doesn’t work anymore.

Novartis AG your inaction to remove these people, is reinforcing their bad decisions on Leqvio, Aquisition, and Customer Engagement. It’s worst that you think it could be.

These bad decisions are compounding along with massive mistakes daily. Novartis AG you ultimately will be responsible for this. Act now.

All involved, form upper CV management, customer engagement and all the way to V. A. S and D. E. Z if these mistakes go that high. I suspect they do, hence the inaction to remove management and created the Domino Effect all the way to the top.

I’ve been in this industry a long time and have never seen a company work this hard to make everyone miserable.

Where are all the “leaders” at? We never hear from them. Glint scored suck. Everyone in CV is unhappy. We don’t need another module, training or teleconference. We need accountability and somebody to inspire us again!

Nothing will happen to this crew until the Novartis stock takes a dump…. Remember when DK made that stupid comment post realignment and said like a goof idiot he is “have you seen the stock price”… like we care, clearly he does… he reviled his golden calf.
Take a look at the stock history. Here is a clue… it’s at an all time high… so watch that stock. It will be the indicator of leadership change. What goes up will go down. This place sees balance sheet will eventually be revealed. The Street will not be happy.

the place is a hole. Short them. Make a killing.

Nothing will happen to this crew until the Novartis stock takes a dump…. Remember when DK made that stupid comment post realignment and said like a goof idiot he is “have you seen the stock price”… like we care, clearly he does… he reviled his golden calf.
Take a look at the stock history. Here is a clue… it’s at an all time high… so watch that stock. It will be the indicator of leadership change. What goes up will go down. This place sees balance sheet will eventually be revealed. The Street will not be happy.

Then leave baby boy

Then leave baby boy

This response is a microcosm of everything that’s wrong with Novartis. Nothing positive has come out of this reorganization. People are leaving daily because the reality of the situation is that this division is done. Nothing will change except your decision to leave this disaster on your own terms. Novartis isn’t worth your time or effort anymore.

This response is a microcosm of everything that’s wrong with Novartis. Nothing positive has come out of this reorganization. People are leaving daily because the reality of the situation is that this division is done. Nothing will change except your decision to leave this disaster on your own terms. Novartis isn’t worth your time or effort anymore.
Every communication (or lack of it) feels like they are trying to get us to leave. Only thing keeping me here is I don’t want to save them the severance.

I heard reps from every division in Florida. Have to meet Dez for some kind of meet and greet. This guy really thinks he is something special. He has failed and I bet he gets promoted.

I heard reps from every division in Florida. Have to meet Dez for some kind of meet and greet. This guy really thinks he is something special. He has failed and I bet he gets promoted.

They will continue to ignore reality and act like nothing is wrong with anything. It’s all part of how they deceive their own people.

worst leadership in the industry! How do these clowns keep their jobs? Remember year of the field? What a joke !

Well you can now voice your opinion in another useless survey that is from operations and has to do with tools such as prism and veeva. But they managed to sneak in some questions regarding ABL coaching