A/C Turnover

Anonymous

Heard more top reps with great relationships in this space left this week, and if the AC leaders don't address the impossible goals and the joke IC plan more will leave every week from here on out. Wake up y'all!!!

<

Heard more top reps with great relationships in this space left this week, and if the AC leaders don't address the impossible goals and the joke IC plan more will leave every week from here on out. Wake up y'all!!!

Love the fear mongering!"heard more top reps"? Yeah, ok :). If you spent as much time actually selling than trying to create fear, you might make you goal!

yo douche there are 20+ openings in A and C, stop looking at rpts from 2/28

3 KAMs, 2-3 RSMs, 14 Rep spots; and more each week unless they get paid

Nice! We've resorted to name calling :). Anyway, if you look at GUSA, You will see 5 AC openings. But, if you want to combine all vacancies, I suppose your math could be correct.....correct for any pharma company. But, the fact is there a 5 AC openings...hardly the chaos you would like the world to believe.

yo douche there are 20+ openings in A and C, stop looking at rpts from 2/28

3 KAMs, 2-3 RSMs, 14 Rep spots; and more each week unless they get paid

165 reps, 16 KAMs, 16 RSM's and only 14 openings....less than 10% turnover? Those are incredible numbers post acquisition. Well done Galderma.
For those who want to believe the hysteria, feel free. You'll waste time and cost yourself money. For everyone else, good luck closing Q1.

165 reps, 16 KAMs, 16 RSM's and only 14 openings....less than 10% turnover? Those are incredible numbers post acquisition. Well done Galderma.
For those who want to believe the hysteria, feel free. You'll waste time and cost yourself money. For everyone else, good luck closing Q1.

Let me join in. I'm going predict another 20-30 spots vacate between now and the end of June. It will start this week when some will give 2 week notice knowing they will still get whatever scraps of their Q1 bonus they can muster.

Take that to the bank while you continue to blindly shill for the company.

Let me join in. I'm going predict another 20-30 spots vacate between now and the end of June. It will start this week when some will give 2 week notice knowing they will still get whatever scraps of their Q1 bonus they can muster.

Take that to the bank while you continue to blindly shill for the company.

The sky is always falling but the date keeps getting extended. I thought Q4 bonus payouts was supposed to be D Day? Maybe now its after Q1? Perhaps it will be extended when people realize 2/3rds of their signing bonus is in a few short months.
You're predicting an additional 15%.....still pretty impressive numbers post acquisition.
Go blue!

If this was happening at Agn Mrz or Medicis there would be an all hands on deck mtg to fix this rubbish. There are a few Medicis folks left, call them and ask what would have happened if 10/100 sales people left in a short period of time or 2-3 of 16 Mgrs/3 of 16 KAMs. I will save you the call; there would be an emergency mtg where leaders would actually discuss issues like adults and figure out what needed to be done to avoid turnover in the Aesthetic space. Hello, its obviously the jet stream goals and feeble IC plan but, because there isn't any transparency here, leaders just pretend its great and more people will leave.

The sky is always falling but the date keeps getting extended. I thought Q4 bonus payouts was supposed to be D Day? Maybe now its after Q1? Perhaps it will be extended when people realize 2/3rds of their signing bonus is in a few short months.
You're predicting an additional 15%.....still pretty impressive numbers post acquisition.
Go blue!

Look, if you don't think turnover and the IC plan along with the goals aren't a problem right now, then you aren't worth talking to. You've been so filled with Blue Kool-Aid that your brain is no longer thinking for itself. The managers know that its a problem, but the question is will anything be done before Kythera and other companies take a big cut of the sales force.

Galderma isn't a bad company at all. But don't stand up and tell us how nobody was making bonus at Valeant, blah blah blah....then turn around and give us goals that only a 1/3 of the sales force can hit in a given quarter. The company is investing in the brands. Its time to invest in the reps.

If this was happening at Agn Mrz or Medicis there would be an all hands on deck mtg to fix this rubbish. There are a few Medicis folks left, call them and ask what would have happened if 10/100 sales people left in a short period of time or 2-3 of 16 Mgrs/3 of 16 KAMs. I will save you the call; there would be an emergency mtg where leaders would actually discuss issues like adults and figure out what needed to be done to avoid turnover in the Aesthetic space. Hello, its obviously the jet stream goals and feeble IC plan but, because there isn't any transparency here, leaders just pretend its great and more people will leave.

Merz must have had over 50% turnover last few years at least and I doubt there were any all hands on deck meetings. Medicis has been over for years. Allergan was bought by big pharma this year. Galderma overvalued the products when they bought the aesthetic line because they didn't know any better (hence ridiculous goals) and hired the wrong people to run the division, bottom line. All of aesthetics is in the same boat, and it's a sinking ship. Even laser companies are dying. There are no emergency meetings where leaders are discussing issues like adults, as you think happens at other companies. And they don't care if people want to leave. Where will they go?

Look, if you don't think turnover and the IC plan along with the goals aren't a problem right now, then you aren't worth talking to. You've been so filled with Blue Kool-Aid that your brain is no longer thinking for itself. The managers know that its a problem, but the question is will anything be done before Kythera and other companies take a big cut of the sales force.

Galderma isn't a bad company at all. But don't stand up and tell us how nobody was making bonus at Valeant, blah blah blah....then turn around and give us goals that only a 1/3 of the sales force can hit in a given quarter. The company is investing in the brands. Its time to invest in the reps.

So people who disagree with you aren't worth talking to? I apologize that I'm finding a way to earn and perform within a different structure. I made great money at Medicis, I survived the chaos of Valeant and I'm enjoying the long term strategy and stability of Galderma. I'm not about to join a low paying start up because I deem my goals too high this quarter. This is my career decision. It's not an emotional reaction to a bad quarter.
I have to admit, you seem very inspirational. Maybe you should host an emergency meeting.

So people who disagree with you aren't worth talking to? I apologize that I'm finding a way to earn and perform within a different structure. I made great money at Medicis, I survived the chaos of Valeant and I'm enjoying the long term strategy and stability of Galderma. I'm not about to join a low paying start up because I deem my goals too high this quarter. This is my career decision. It's not an emotional reaction to a bad quarter.
I have to admit, you seem very inspirational. Maybe you should host an emergency meeting.

Now its obvious you are a manager or a KAM or something like that. Why else be on here spinning the same crap I'm hearing out management?

"I made great money at Medicis,"---Medicis reps that used to get paid well for this job are probably the most discontent. So sorry I don't believe you are a former Medicis rep. Either that or you are now a manager and were told to get on here and spin spin spin this BS.

"I'm not about to join a low paying start up because I deem my goals too high this quarter."
The goals have been way to high for 3 quarters in a row. The only thing that made Q3 okay was that they adjusted after the fact. And who is talking about joining a "low paying startup"? Better get your facts straight if you want to keep your reps.