A better outlook for 2018 from Lilly

possibly true but with the last two cuts still to come Mid Jan you will know, and then final clean up by July ...Lilly will have lost so much talent, sales will suffer. Unless they merge because the talent pool was retired and or cut to the bone. This is a major shift, that there is no recover, from...For Lilly or any of the pharma companies that follow the young snow flake syndrome.

All the more reason to keep more of those over 40! Those young reps that had no relationships with docs before they closed down the clinic to reps. are going to be in trouble if Lilly layoffs all of the older reps! Sorry snowflake those docs don’t want to see you! That’s ok, you will only work 2-3 years for Lilly before you move on to a different company! Lilly will find out the hard way!

All the more reason to keep more of those over 40! Those young reps that had no relationships with docs before they closed down the clinic to reps. are going to be in trouble if Lilly layoffs all of the older reps! Sorry snowflake those docs don’t want to see you! That’s ok, you will only work 2-3 years for Lilly before you move on to a different company! Lilly will find out the hard way!

The over 50 crowd thinks too highly of itself. Just hope the younger ones can stay employed long enough to fund your social security until you turn back to dust.

I am in the over 50 crowd and realize we are going to have some major disconnects in the future. I have met some of the new hires that are between 24-30. I do think some of them are very sharp and intelligent people. They have been working very hard to find their way in a time of some turbulence. I hope there is a way to connect generations to make the best of all this...

Over 50's provide a lot of experience and value. The younger reps I worked with were glad to have us helping them. I do think that the younger reps will move on sooner rather than later and money is a huge motivator for them. They aren't as concerned about tenure with ONE company but will start hopping once they have more experience here. It will make a difference in future launches and relationships with customers.

TImes are changing...both ends of the spectrum need to change, too.