$4 Plavix Card

yeah the fix is bend over grab your ankles... you won't make a bonus for a long long time. too incompetent of a company to price war this way. Too proud and ignorant. that's most of leadership, they don't get it and when they do come out to get a taste in the fields of war.... they get a milk run of cupcake calls. fools, dig your graves now

Not to worry! AZ brand teams are more than ready to meet the challenge! Even generic Plavix will not be an obstacle to these amazing people!! Everything is smoooooth sailing with Brilinta. Why, just today a doc almost broke down and cried when he realized he could Rx the Big B.
It didn't matter if the pharmacy next door didn't have it!! He didn't care about that and didn't even want to know the cost. His nurse had to support him because he almost passed out from excitement!

Now,get ready for fun, fun, fun in ..............YES!!!!! DISNEYWORLD!! Yes, that's right, we get off all day Wednesday for a fun trip to Mickey Mouse land courtesy of AZ!!! And one more thing, NO ROLE PLAYING AT ALL AT THE MEETING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy, I can't wait. Thank God my new job with my new company doesn't start until Sept. 1st. Now I can go out on an amazing high note with AZ. I am tearing up thinking about leaving. See ya next week!!

Not to worry! AZ brand teams are more than ready to meet the challenge! Even generic Plavix will not be an obstacle to these amazing people!! Everything is smoooooth sailing with Brilinta. Why, just today a doc almost broke down and cried when he realized he could Rx the Big B.
It didn't matter if the pharmacy next door didn't have it!! He didn't care about that and didn't even want to know the cost. His nurse had to support him because he almost passed out from excitement!

Now,get ready for fun, fun, fun in ..............YES!!!!! DISNEYWORLD!! Yes, that's right, we get off all day Wednesday for a fun trip to Mickey Mouse land courtesy of AZ!!! And one more thing, NO ROLE PLAYING AT ALL AT THE MEETING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy, I can't wait. Thank God my new job with my new company doesn't start until Sept. 1st. Now I can go out on an amazing high note with AZ. I am tearing up thinking about leaving. See ya next week!!

Pretty damn funny and sad all at the same time. Let's try to enjoy this excellent adventure because carnage and horror await us on launch day.

Funny as hell! If the $4 Plavix IS true, we are definitely screwed. But, I can't wait until I get to Disneyworld!! Yiiippppeee!!

I heard AZ is renting 600 cars and putting them in a parking ramp for role playing sessions. This will add reality to role playing. The DM sits in the passenger seat and the rep in the drivers seat just like the real world. Oh and your RSD or ASD may sit in the back seat. AZ sure is creative when it comes to meetings. Sounds too crazy to be true right?

I heard AZ is renting 600 cars and putting them in a parking ramp for role playing sessions. This will add reality to role playing. The DM sits in the passenger seat and the rep in the drivers seat just like the real world. Oh and your RSD or ASD may sit in the back seat. AZ sure is creative when it comes to meetings. Sounds too crazy to be true right?

Very funny. In Hawaii that garage was so hot people were getting dizzy from the heat. That was until a CL5 brought a case of beer and we just sat on the roof of the cars and had a couple cold ones.

Very funny. In Hawaii that garage was so hot people were getting dizzy from the heat. That was until a CL5 brought a case of beer and we just sat on the roof of the cars and had a couple cold ones.

The Hawaii fiasco of putting cars in the parking garage for reps and their fucking stupid DM's to sit in, will go down as THE DUMBEST PHARMA STUNT EVER!!! Whomever the fucking idiot was that suggested it, and the even worse fucking moron that approved it, should have been fired instantly. I mean this company has done some incredibly stupid things over the years!! Again, where do we find people this stupid to be in upper management? Is their some school somewhere that offers courses in increasing your stupidity level in pharma management? If there is, AZ must hire every damn grad they can find!!