4.5 Bil 1st Qrt sales HEP C

Enjoy the limelight, it won't last and then you'll have your manager up you ass in a away you'll never forget, that is the Gilead way. Plus, Merck is gunning for you and don't underestimate their desire to get back in the game

Enjoy the limelight, it won't last and then you'll have your manager up you ass in a away you'll never forget, that is the Gilead way. Plus, Merck is gunning for you and don't underestimate their desire to get back in the game

Merck has a stellar track record in in HCV. They will surely dominate 3rd place.

F 3rd place, just ask your customers what they think, I've been revisiting my GIs and they are ready. Merck will make a huge impact, we can't wait. We've had shitty products in the past but our relationships are great, it's going to be fun tearing your ass up. Let's see who can sell. DW, I'm coming to get you

F 3rd place, just ask your customers what they think, I've been revisiting my GIs and they are ready. Merck will make a huge impact, we can't wait. We've had shitty products in the past but our relationships are great, it's going to be fun tearing your ass up. Let's see who can sell. DW, I'm coming to get you

Why do you care-you clowns don't even make a real bonus check anymore. At Gilead reps are paid for performance. At Merck you get a team bonus where everyone is a loser.

You haven't had a decent product for Hepc since Peg INTRON in 2005

Why do you care-you clowns don't even make a real bonus check anymore. At Gilead reps are paid for performance. At Merck you get a team bonus where everyone is a loser.

You haven't had a decent product for Hepc since Peg INTRON in 2005

Peg Intron had good efficacy but it was harder for physicians to write. Docs supported Roche because their product worked as well and was easier. Not to mention the stupid expensive study that showed that there was no difference between the products. Let's see how they screw up their new product. Oh don't forget the Putz.......

I am sooooo scared. Wow one of the few Merck rep's left in their "hep c" division. I am sure you are rusty from not working for the last two years. Let's see how well you do against Gilead. If history is any measure you will lose big time!!!