3rd PML

actually a 3rd and 4th PML cases were reported this week. Both JC positive, WBC counts were normal. No prior therapy. Both US cases, females. Should hear more shortly.

Don't believe the Buyogen when it comes to reporting safety issues. They brush so much under the rug it's scary. Unethical bunch!!!

No, not Buyogen! They are an honest company and tell us all the time how safe their drugs are. Aren't they the ones that told us Tysabri was very safe to use...woops, that is until PML showed but nor worries...their top brass delayed that announcement for a week or so in order to sell their stock and make millions along the way.

And it was only a few cases of PML....nothing to worry about...woops, now sitting at 566 "confirmed cases" with who knows how many others are out there.

One nasty drug from one nasty company. Buy hey, as long as those bonuses keep coming in what's a little collateral damage, right!!!

No, not Buyogen! They are an honest company and tell us all the time how safe their drugs are. Aren't they the ones that told us Tysabri was very safe to use...woops, that is until PML showed but nor worries...their top brass delayed that announcement for a week or so in order to sell their stock and make millions along the way.

And it was only a few cases of PML....nothing to worry about...woops, now sitting at 566 "confirmed cases" with who knows how many others are out there.

One nasty drug from one nasty company. Buy hey, as long as those bonuses keep coming in what's a little collateral damage, right!!!

I can not believe you still troll! It's been, what, SEVEN years!! Loser! Guess you still don't have a job. Your ranting is boring.

I can not believe you still troll! It's been, what, SEVEN years!! Loser! Guess you still don't have a job. Your ranting is boring.

And I can't believe that you still dismiss the dangers of your drugs by this kind of comment!! How typical over the years..the attitude of who gives a shit as long as those bonus checks come in is still is alive and well, isn't it goofball?! Well, the surrounding business world is catching up to Buyogen, isn't it and you guys are imploding. Couldn't happen to a nicer company :))) And you call me a loser?!!

And I can't believe that you still dismiss the dangers of your drugs by this kind of comment!! How typical over the years..the attitude of who gives a shit as long as those bonus checks come in is still is alive and well, isn't it goofball?! Well, the surrounding business world is catching up to Buyogen, isn't it and you guys are imploding. Couldn't happen to a nicer company :))) And you call me a loser?!!

Vicki?!