3 months and maybe 6 before issuing another bid.

Anonymous

Don't get to comfortable boys and girls. Pfizer is certainly know no dummy and is staking us out like a wounded animal and waiting to go in for the final kill.

We already know Pfizer wants out cancer drugs and the tax benefit is HUGE! Pascal is a sitting duck with shareholders and he knows it. So buckle up, this ride is going to remain a bumpy one.

Don't get to comfortable boys and girls. Pfizer is certainly know no dummy and is staking us out like a wounded animal and waiting to go in for the final kill.

We already know Pfizer wants out cancer drugs and the tax benefit is HUGE! Pascal is a sitting duck with shareholders and he knows it. So buckle up, this ride is going to remain a bumpy one.

"Pfizer is certainly know dummy...."

Classic troll intelligence.

A week ago I told a person on here they were the dumbest jackass on this board, but I stand corrected. You have taken their place!! Yes this could happen but for you to get on here and state No Shit comments makes you the new winner. CONGRATS!!

A week ago I told a person on here they were the dumbest jackass on this board, but I stand corrected. You have taken their place!! Yes this could happen but for you to get on here and state No Shit comments makes you the new winner. CONGRATS!!

I agree and believe six months from now it's going to be game on once again.

Pfizer is done with AZ. PAscal and the other idiot known as the "Chairman" absolutely shoved Read's face in a pile of crap. They got pissed because he wouldn't fly over again, after a rejection, to talk face to face. I wouldn't have done it either. At that point, when they have told you no, why fly all that away again for bother no. A conference call are sense but Frenchie got his feelings hurt! That's your CEO!

No, the tax inversion laws will be changed to eliminate the tax break Pfizer was seeking. We had almost $93 a share given to us on a silver platter, but Frenchie and company said no. Ok Frenchie, what is the hell are you going to do to get us back up there again, and to $45 billion in sales by 2023?

Time to rol up your sleeves Frenchie and produce the results! Idiot.

"The Rascal" and that non-existent chairman guy said we can make the same kind of money offered to shareholders beginning in 2023. Sounds like a good deal. Start making PFE dividends now versus waiting 9 years to start making money as AZ (assuming all the pipeline drugs hit). I think the Rascal and the goofy looking chairman they trotted out there screwed us shareholders.

"The Rascal" and that non-existent chairman guy said we can make the same kind of money offered to shareholders beginning in 2023. Sounds like a good deal. Start making PFE dividends now versus waiting 9 years to start making money as AZ (assuming all the pipeline drugs hit). I think the Rascal and the goofy looking chairman they trotted out there screwed us shareholders.
Once again the narcissistic overblown egos of our leadership got in the way of the best deal AZ will ever see to turn this company around. It certainly hasn't happened under this leadership team up till now.