2 week notice

anonymous

I just found out I got another job...what is Inventiv's policy if you give a two week notice? Will they let you work it through or do they say they no longer need your services?

<

I was wondering if you abandon a contract for a better opportunity, will Inventiv blacklist you from working here in the future? They seem to always have openings in my area, and I'm afraid to burn this bridge if I need a job in the future. Any thoughts?

If you are abandoning the contract for a direct hire situation i would go. contracts end without warning and without severance pay. At ending, expect 30% payout of vacation days. They use you until they dont need you anymore, then youre screwed. If you are moving on to something better, good for you. There are still other contract options out there in the future like publicis and quintiles if the new gig doesnt work out.

i wouldnt give the two weeks notice until youre well into home study for the next gig. sometimes you dont get to continue working the two weeks. be safe and double up. also milk it out longer if you have a bonus payout coming up soon. you wont get the bonus if you leave before payout.

i wouldnt give the two weeks notice until youre well into home study for the next gig. sometimes you dont get to continue working the two weeks. be safe and double up. also milk it out longer if you have a bonus payout coming up soon. you wont get the bonus if you leave before payout.

Lol. Milk it out longer !

Definitely finish out the year. If you don't you won't get your bonus. Depending on your contract you still might not. Some only pay out bonus if you're there at time of payout. Others pay you as long as you completed the quarter. I agree with above poster. If you went from contract to direct hire good for you. Contracts aren't like they used to be.

Definitely finish out the year. If you don't you won't get your bonus. Depending on your contract you still might not. Some only pay out bonus if you're there at time of payout. Others pay you as long as you completed the quarter. I agree with above poster. If you went from contract to direct hire good for you. Contracts aren't like they used to be.

the company gets paid to have reps in the field..they'd luv you to stay, why not "work" the last 2 weeks , get rid of samples , etc..

Bonus..READ the payout fine print...if your gone good chance the company won't pay you..another method of keeping reps on the hook.