• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

11 more hcv reps are quitting in the next month!

<

TGIF!! I probably haven't generated a script for our "pre-launch" POS this week. But that's OK because I am getting paid to do nothing. Good gig to say the least. My DM spends her time in the gym and spa an touches bases occasionally. All is Good Lutzy!

TGIF!! I probably haven't generated a script for our "pre-launch" POS this week. But that's OK because I am getting paid to do nothing. Good gig to say the least. My DM spends her time in the gym and spa an touches bases occasionally. All is Good Lutzy!

Touches bases? Wow, now that is an engaged manager in a pretend sales forces out "qualifying accounts". What a fucking joke. Paid over $140k to orbit Louie and create busy work.

Gilead sold another $4B of their product. When we launch, they will have sold over $10B. That is equal to HUMIRA annual us sales. Wow.

Touches bases? No, it is not funny.