1 percenters win a battle

Pussy cop

Yesterday, the Senate failed to overcome GOP obstructionism and pass the Buffett Rule, a groundbreaking piece of legislation that would have made millionaires and billionaires pay their fair share in taxes. So while the rest of us will be paying our fair share on Tax Day, many of the 1% will not. The same asshats who stood against equitable taxation, approved the Medicare-killing Ryan budget. Robin Hoods in reverse, robbing from the 99% to give tax breaks to their beloved overlords. When will those who vote for these homemade pricks wake up and smell the concrete?

<

Yesterday, the Senate failed to overcome GOP obstructionism and pass the Buffett Rule, a groundbreaking piece of legislation that would have made millionaires and billionaires pay their fair share in taxes. So while the rest of us will be paying our fair share on Tax Day, many of the 1% will not. The same asshats who stood against equitable taxation, approved the Medicare-killing Ryan budget. Robin Hoods in reverse, robbing from the 99% to give tax breaks to their beloved overlords. When will those who vote for these homemade pricks wake up and smell the concrete?

The tax avoiding Obama bashers still are deluded that taxes for the wealthy are too high.
They chortle, giggle, and drool all over themselves as they have to pay a higher rate than some millionaires, and think that conservaturdism actually create the jobs they bitch about Obama NOT creating.
Proof that mental illness is on the rise in conservaturd America.

The tax avoiding Obama bashers still are deluded that taxes for the wealthy are too high.
They chortle, giggle, and drool all over themselves as they have to pay a higher rate than some millionaires, and think that conservaturdism actually create the jobs they bitch about Obama NOT creating.
Proof that mental illness is on the rise in conservaturd America.

No, I am one of the 51% that pay taxes (boy do I, based on the check that I wrote last Friday), and I despise your president. It's not up to you people to run our lives. That will be clearly evident to you AFTER November 6.