!099 reps for Urine Drug Screening, what labs & how much

Anonymous

I was curious how much labs were paying 1099 reps for a urine drug screen confirmation per specimen. I have heard around $25. I am very interested in this for my sales team and wondered what most companie were paying. This is a crowded market now and I think a lot comes down to relationships more than anything else a lot of the time. Do most pay for literature, and expenses, etc. Any info would be appreciated.

If you have any info please reach out to me at tigerntn@hotmail.com

<

DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION!!! TELL EVERYONE IN DIAGNOSTICS THAT YOU MAY MEET OR MAY ASK ABOUT THIS, GARBAGE COMPANY!!

Job Title & Reference

Sales Executive - 13/FECJ
North-East USA
Closing Date

04 February 2013
The Role
Randox Food Diagnostics is currently inviting applications for the position of Sales Executive. The successful applicant will be responsible for increasing sales and brand awareness with customers of wine testing products in North-East USA.

This is a home office position but the successful applicant will ideally be based on or near a major city or airport as the role will require extensive travel both locally, inter-state and internationally.

This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly expanding international company and start a career with a market leader (NOT A MARKET LEADER) in a growing industry (GROWING IN TECHNOLOGY NOT BULLSHIT PRODUCTS).
The Candidate
The successful applicant will have:

A bachelor degree or higher in Business, Food Science, Biochemistry or a related discipline with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (B.S. NO PERSON AT THIS COMPANY SI THIS SMART)
A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
The drive and ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
Excellent time management and organisational skills
Willingness to travel extensively
A valid driving licence

Graduates are welcome to apply and we provide full training (AHEM BULLSHIT) to the successful candidates. However, previous experience working in a sales environment would be beneficial.

Desirable Criteria:

Experience in business to business sales.

DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION!!! TELL EVERYONE IN DIAGNOSTICS THAT YOU MAY MEET OR MAY ASK ABOUT THIS, GARBAGE COMPANY!!

Job Title & Reference

Sales Executive - 13/FECJ
North-East USA
Closing Date

04 February 2013
The Role
Randox Food Diagnostics is currently inviting applications for the position of Sales Executive. The successful applicant will be responsible for increasing sales and brand awareness with customers of wine testing products in North-East USA.

This is a home office position but the successful applicant will ideally be based on or near a major city or airport as the role will require extensive travel both locally, inter-state and internationally.

This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly expanding international company and start a career with a market leader (NOT A MARKET LEADER) in a growing industry (GROWING IN TECHNOLOGY NOT BULLSHIT PRODUCTS).
The Candidate
The successful applicant will have:

A bachelor degree or higher in Business, Food Science, Biochemistry or a related discipline with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (B.S. NO PERSON AT THIS COMPANY SI THIS SMART)
A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
The drive and ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
Excellent time management and organisational skills
Willingness to travel extensively
A valid driving licence

Graduates are welcome to apply and we provide full training (AHEM BULLSHIT) to the successful candidates. However, previous experience working in a sales environment would be beneficial.

Desirable Criteria:

Experience in business to business sales.

Why in the hell did you post that message under my question. I was asking about commission for urine drug screening and my company has nothing to do with
Randox Food Diagnostics. I don't see the connection? Couldn't you have started your own thread rather than confusing people with this crap that has NOTHING to do with the subject matter.

I was curious how much labs were paying 1099 reps for a urine drug screen confirmation per specimen. I have heard around $25. I am very interested in this for my sales team and wondered what most companie were paying. This is a crowded market now and I think a lot comes down to relationships more than anything else a lot of the time. Do most pay for literature, and expenses, etc. Any info would be appreciated.

This is a pretty crowded market right now. I am not sure how many labs are using 1099 reps but there are a ton of UDS labs.

It will be interesting how many people reply that 1099 is illegal in medical sales.