Zone Directors

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2014 at 10:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LJ operates under the philosophy that has gotten her ahead at Shire...win one P Club and the sky's the limit!!! I mean look where she's gotten with her one P Club win, cough cough Florida Medicaid!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be honest with yourself, the old Shire was a small and antiquated business. New Leadership was brought in to kick start a business to be vibrant and relevant in today's healthcare marketplace. Change is stressful for just average or below average people but change is adrenaline for top performers. Old Shire ask yourself: "What would you do if you weren't afraid?” Good Selling!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I for one would walk up to kobe and sternberg and tell both of them how they ruined a high performing organization and they are nothing but a couple of liars and manipulators who wouldn't know leadership if it bit them in their asses. Problem is I'm "afraid" to lose my job and to be perfectly honest, those two losers are not worth it. Karma comes around and they both are long for receiving some. So in the meantime, I smile, nod approvingly if they speak directly to me and then go do the opposite of what they want. I'm going to milk this until someone worth working for rides in to save the day.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The leadership is new, but are they providing vibrant, relevant business direction?
    So far, the new leadership has rolled out antiquated business initiatives in the form of a mirrored sales force and reach & frequency models that inhibit the entrepreneurial spirit found in high performing sales people.
    I would welcome examples of novel directives that new leadership has implemented and how these directives have improved sales.
    Agree that change is stressful- the NBU leadership proves this by avoiding change and recycling the same old ideas. So does that make our leadership average or below average? What would the NBU leadership do if they were not afraid of change? If they were not afraid then maybe the sales force would Be rejuvenated with vibrancy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bottom line is,,, Vyvanse sells itself. These 2 clowns that run the show are just stuffed shirts. All their nonsense trackers, point persons, and meaningless meetings are just that, meaningless. So to you KK and PS, as you keep getting your clown friends jobs here at Shire, be sure to thank FO every night before you go to bed, cause both of you are worthless big pharma shmucks that would be nothing if it weren't for him.

#field forth

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those who enjoy their own emotionally bad health and who habitually fill their own minds with the rank poisons of suspicion, jealousy and hatred, as a rule take umbrage at those who refuse to do likewise, and they find a perverted relief in trying to denigrate them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a life

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well then, Kathy Kobe is incredibly blessed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like washing and folding clothes? In this case though its more like creating useless busy work and totally destroying the morale of the salesforce. Nice work KK

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old Shire Men: You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor. Show your mettle and RESIGN!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right. I'm going to show courage this week and tell KK what a completely unqualified mess she is. Wish me luck old Shire!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LJ has attracted much attention.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well its been a week surely LJ is in line for another promotion. Maybe VP of Sales or is that position too low for a registered dietician?!?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second that motion.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who say's?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Registered dietician, are you serious?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love me some LJ