Worst NSM ever!

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Feb 12, 2017 at 12:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I won, and I could care less if people left without seeing it. Why would that even matter? Especially since nobody knows anyone at this company anymore. People should stay because they want to support people they know, not blindly supporting P-Club in general. Most people had no idea who 70% of the winners were.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think you even understood my post. Typical dumb ass Shire rep. Let me guess OBU?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Learn how to quote I was agreeing with you. SMH

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How could that be true when managers themselves were leaving early?

Please a PIP for that is so dumb. Just don't be in that bottom 10% ...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's because Perry has turned the P-Club Awards dinner into one big cattle call. They announce the winners so fast and out of franchise order you barely have a chance to see who won before the picture changes followed by one endless stream of people across the stage. I won and there was so much commotion I barely hear my name and by the time I looked up my picture was gone. Franchises should each hold their own.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought the meeting was GREAT! Of course, I am a high achiever and P-Club winner! Sour grapes from the poor performers!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto for me!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I just heard the other divisions take top 20% to P Club?

Wow!!! Every division is different. No wonder the ceremony took 4 hours.

Good thing Neuroscience is still Top 5% or we would've been there til Dawn!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad it's Neuroscience and their $2B plus that pays for President's Club.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn't believe that either! If they're going to keep it that wide open they should do separate BU dinners. They can put all the winners names up during general session the next day and have them stand.

And for all that is good they need to end the meetings earlier!!! We didn't have any time to actually take care of personal business. No wonder so many people came back sick. They treated us like cattle.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 20% was Baxalta/Immunology. One team had 35 reps, the other 75 and the other 50. it was 7 reps, 15 reps and 10 reps that went on the trip. That's how Baxalta did it. As for the 2 billion by Neuroscience brought in, Immunology did 1.7 billion with 165 reps. How many does Neuroscience have?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just wish we could have it somewhere other than Orlando. How about out west for once?!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one should be getting into a pissing match about who brings in what revenue when it comes to PClub. Or all of our asses would be sitting at home watching every single rare disease rep go instead. The comments were just about keeping the awards ceremony shorter.

And I second having the meeting somewhere out west. San Diego, LA, Phoenix. I'd just be happy with a different Orlando hotel at this point.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, we have one more year of this hotel remaining on that 3 year deal.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Their excuse is that there's no hotels that can accommodate such a large group (all the more reason to have smaller BU meetings), and Perry refuses to do Vegas because he thinks people can't handle it. One year BL had a meeting in Vegas and there was a fight, people resigned etc. So we were never allowed to go back. It's a joke of you ask me. I agree the location and hotel suck YES AND THE FOOD.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perry doesn't get it.

You wonder why he makes the bad decisions he does?

Whether it's booking a 2nd rate mold infested hotel he got on the cheap or jacking around with our bonus payout date, Perry is not a sales person. He never was and he never will be. He can't relate.

You wonder why he folllows FO from company to company? Because without FO to pull him through life Perry would be selling 2nd rate real estate in the Poconos.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This! He is NOT a sales person but tries so hard to fit in and oversell us on how important we are, just give it a rest, you and KK are not sales people never have been and we don't need your toadyism, ingratiation, fawning, palaver BS every time you get in front of us.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GREAT! I really like the hotel and location! My family comes down after the meeting and we spend a week at Disney World/Universal! Great family time after a productive business meeting.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's one thing you can't pin on Perry...Shire has never allowed meetings in Vegas for the same reason. I was shocked when we got New Orleans and Miami. Old Shire was all about Utah.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Mr Selfish I'm sure Disney and your family appreciate you exposing them to the array of viruses you collected at the meeting.

Meanwhile the west coast reps are still trying to get home to actually see their families.