Worst AZ managers?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jul 22, 2014 at 11:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But don't you see how deeply he has hurt me? I cry and shit myself every day since the firing. My hysterical crying fit at the termination meeting was humiliating but what else could I do??? JP OWNS me I know that and accept it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This site is ruined just like Christmas.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My mommy always told me that I was beautiful, brilliant, and very special. And then Jim came along and spoiled my self image. I shall hate him forever and now I must go back into my fetal position and cry myself to sleep. Wahhawahhh...
    Fucking cry baby loser. You did this to yourself so accept it and move on.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What this obsessed clown doesn't see is what a sick totally obsessed person she is and why the manager fired her. Her posts more than show what a nightmare she is. She is the only person who cannot see that. I almost feel bad for that manager for having to put up with this psycho.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jon Cocktoasten in Stockton is a beast to work for

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And don't call me Psycho!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate all of you trunk punks who work for me. There will be no promotions, teamwork, collaboration, or anything that undermines my authority. I may not be smart, or have any people skills but I am in charge!

Why can't my boss see how good I am at driving my "trunk punks" and promote me? Do I have to stay here forever? What did I do wrong?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The very best get promoted to RSD. Just saying...........

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the worst RSDs get demoted to MMs.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for 4 other large pharmaceutical companies and AZ management was the WORST. Where should I start? NO leadeship skills whatsoever. They don't communicate. You never see them, they are always in meetings, thus they never respond to emails. THEY PLAY FAVOITES and keep the crappy attitude workers and fire the good ones who are working till late at night. They snap out at people UNBELIEVABLY SO!!! Never did I work with such UNPROFESSIONAL people. They've all been there so long that they have a sense of entitlement. If they tried to go look for a job outside of AZ, they are in for a rude awakening. They have no social skills. They stick with their own and shun new folks. They treat new folks by snapping out on them, violating the code of conduct policy ALL the time..why the hell is it there? TG was the worst. TS was the second worst and TR was so rude and ignorant.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't that best describe managed markets account directors, demoted and hidden from view?
    It is where AZ leadership buries their mistakes.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct. This has been going on for years even expanding positions to make room for another loser.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Florida has some of the worst.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is some super input fuckface! Thanks so much for that. LOL

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correction poster. Florida has the worst.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry guys, but I have a GREAT DM! They leave me the hell alone, which I love! I have evidence that they forged field ride forms because they didn't ride with me at all that day. But, I will never expose them because they take care of me. I absolutely know for a fact that they are cool with call faking as long as the metrics look good.

No complaints here guys! I love my DM and AZ!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NC diabetes has both the best and worst DBMS. Not hard to figure it out

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst Account Director and it isn't even a close competition.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The one in Florida?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're about to get #1 in East Texas!