Work enviroment at Applied

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2015 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true!!!! I'll save the smoke and mirrors way applied describes it but it's $500 a year !!!!! Sweet !!!!! You may never get vested though

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you spend more time with clinical or economic buyers as a rep?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We just say we're cheap and give the "Company Story" also know as the narcissistic pledge Not much clinical to sell on trocars Most of my docs don't want to see Alexis studies done in Iran with 100 or so pts. Or a US study from a hospital in Santa Barbra. Just re place will you like to supersize with we are heap as dirt and you will be great. Probably be presidents club and win a trip. If we did waste of money stuff like that.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did you go to school? Are you a product of the Emerica' edumacation system? Learn to spell, and construct a sentence, and write, and come up with a thought, and...ahh nevermind. It's a lost cause.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

American education.... What a waste of time.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Said is American educated. Chicken shit ran out on his peeps when going got tough inLebanon

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Emerica Edumacation? Is that an attempt at a racial slur. I'll try to spell better on my pos applied iPad. Too cheap to give out real computers.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And he is doing well way above the average Americans. In addition he is providing employments for the locals. That is a success story for an immigrant.

He made a dent in medical device history.

What is your success story??? Your turn now to tell us.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm was active military! I served my country well.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You homer get off Said's sock dick and see the light. How's your gag reflex?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that is true. I humbly respect you for your patriotism and thank your for your time and sacrifice for this country.

What you provide to his country is different to what Said provided. Apples and oranges.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Applied Medical is toxic. It will bring the worst out of you until your give a shitter breaks! Run from this place.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only cure is Kool aid. 2 choices drink lots and acknowledge Said as the supreme infallible leader or get off the bus. 50/50 is the usual ratio

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Applied environment is better than Covidien ..... NOT!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck this Place!!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Said

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't see any cons to working with a great staff in a growing company.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes 3x.