Will U.S. pharma ever go with Veeva.

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jul 25, 2015 at 11:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what are the chances the U.S. Will go with Veeva like the rest of the world. I heard someone asked about it at a town hall in RTP and it seemed positive. Just wondering if there will ever be a day when i can do my job in one tool instead of like 20. My friend is at Merck and loves it. They cannot believe the tools we use.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If things keep up, we will be peddling Velveeta

3. or vulveata

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Veeva saves me 10 hours of work a week versus GSK's ancient computer system. Every company has Veeva and Irep. Can enter a day of calls in 5 minutes or less.

All sales data right on IPad with one touch of a button. GSK remains in the Dark Ages. It's a second tier Pharma company now at best.

Do yourselves a favor and get out of there. You'll realize how dysfunctional the place is once you're gone. The best thing I ever did was leave. The culture here is the most toxic in Pharma.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's so funny today.....most posts on many threads are from fired GSK employees. So many have a chip on their shoulder and find it funny to make these posts instead of seeking other employment. Sorry this happened, but it shows your skill level was very low or average. You need to be the best to stay with the big boys.......it's as simple as that !:rolleyes:

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in the Field and will tell you anything would be better than what we have. I listen to JB town hall and he said they are simplifying field systems. What does it say when we are spending money to simplify something that nobody likes. Then if we get something half decent like the dashboard, I am lucky if it runs half the time. If they were going to spend money, I wish they would just start over and give us one system. I could lose my mind jumping around half the time between them. Adds hours.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Umm. I wasn't fired. I left out of disgust of what was going on. If I was fired I'd considerate an honor because what GSK considers high performing is a joke. It has nothing to do with sales performance or ability. It's all about what color you are and gender plus whatever other whacky algorithm they designed.

Low performers stay at GSK and try and conform to their dysfunctional COTS and corruption . High performers leave for greener pastures. Simple as that

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is sad that you keep coming back to this site.:cool: