Who is the worst manager you have ever worked for past or present?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2014 at 8:01 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You did Miss Piggy in the Park?

Oink, oink.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

finally, some intelligent postings by someone in the field who cares. Thank you. I went to HR this year about an issue I had with some comments on my FCT that were inaccurate. I also have not been rolling over and doing everything just to please our FLL like some of my gutless teammates, rather pushing back where it makes sense to. The result? Lots of bark from the FLL, BUT NO BITE, and the bark has diminished a little in the last month. I think that FLL/TSMs are, as you stated, less influential than they think they are. If yours is acting inappropriately, and you know that you and/or your team is in the right, have some guts and go for it in the appropriate manner. HR or complaince as the case warrants.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:cool:........and what if that fails and it all blows up in your face ? Then you seek legal advice ? Do you understand what these posts are trying to get you to do ? Look at all the ads on this site and see who is pouring $ into it ! Comprende ?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I have no interest in your sister.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, male rotations are just as bad. Look at RO from vaccines. He doesn't know his head from his ass.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's okay since you are very familiar with both his head and his ass.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that's a very immature post......

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A nerve has been hit, which means there must be some truth there.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes sir.......and it is the rotation NC managers a few years ago ! [ thanks ]o_O

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I fully comprehend. I'm done with the BS, let the chips fall where they may. So far, so good.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your old buddies are still on these boards years after their departure from GSK ? One who wants media attention yet has a face for radio not TV and really still cares too much what people think . He didn't get the big bucks my boys G & B in Bean Town got but his insecurities keep him up all night . The other is so old he'll be underground soon .

Dinner with Tom Brady ? or strip clubs with money rich man boob boy ? Hmmmmmm lobster please sweetie . Hey is that John Kerry at the bar .......see ya .

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ladies out here enjoy the humor and also serious discussions, but we are turned off by immature kids with childish language. :oops:

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ricky boy is ok because he's lazy as hell so you don't have to worry about him too much unless you're a good lookin' woman cuz he can't stop flirting and checking out your breasts.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are some managers who just don't get it! They don't get the reality of how the job has changed. The reality of poor customer access and unrealistic corporate expectations. They have not learned the art of reading between the lines or how to let unimportant things go. Instead they micro-manage. They hold reps to the letter of law. Then when the company changes their tune, the said manager looks like a complete idiot. Best thing GSK could do is to force early retirement of any manager over the age of 50. Move these dinosaurs with bad habits out!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What you just said would apply to any job, industrial, manufacturing, and even at McDonalds.
    Can you find something new and interesting to discuss ?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure, how about the idea the all managers have a minimum of 12 direct reports? We should revisit the issue of the over-time law suit. The fact that the "law" says GSK Pharma reps can work however long it takes to get the job done. Another words, if you can make 8 calls per day and maintain a market share above goal, you can work from 9 to 12.

How are those for new topics?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

40 year retired rep here......nothing is new again.....even been though 3 mergers....always fussing about managers and time spent on the job, along with ride-alongs, micro-managing, teammates, many tests, even types of FREE company cars. Nothing is new again kid.....you just missed the golden years , so don't get your pants in a wad. o_O

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ABSOLUTELY AGREE!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree 100%. These whining and crying little children need to get a grip with reality.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

only worked for this guy for a relatively short time, and moved over to a RAM position, but has to be this hombre. Rotterman for sure. Everyone thought so. Unreal. I cannot even post the things here he did and was seen doing, but remember it all. Finally, he was gone.