Who asked Neil for more upper leadership on field visits in CRM?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Apr 12, 2024 at 9:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He said this in Florida and again on this call today

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m calling bullshit on the whole claim, but if someone did, they deserve to be kneecapped.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the F would ever say they need more upper leadership?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Desperate, ass-kissing A.B.L.'s.
    No rep is enough of z dick to ask for that.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I came here because I was wondering the same thing why do we need more people trying to ride along with us!?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably the same person who wanted a company Phone

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this the first time you have ever heard a lie?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company says they want to be progressive yet they run sales like a playbook from 1984. Soon we won’t have access anywhere anymore! Stop trying to justify your jobs by coming out into the field! The offices hate mgrs and more importantly out of touch corporate leaders!! We can’t keep asking for favors again and again to bring you clowns in the field.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is industry wide and will never change

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its so bad. The managers are ruining access everywhere. How do they not realize they are the problem. 20 years and not one single ride along has a manager actually been an asset. Just stay in the car or home and work on reports..i assure you sales will get better

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Helloooo, members of leadership in HQ have been field riding reps in Florida for decades. Regardless of the company or therapeutic division. Come spend a half day on Tuesday in the field and take the family to Disney or The Breakers for the rest of week on the company dime...got it!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

for those of you in the back, NO MORE FIELD VISITS FROM LEADERSHIP! You are ruining access and providing no value to the understaffed, overworked offices.

Neil is ruining his reputation straight of of the gate. He won’t last long here, regardless of his kilt and accent.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager is so socially inept, he just ruins the relationships I have going. He’s loud and obnoxious in offices and providers are either annoyed or giving me sympathetic side eye.