Which DSM is Next?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Mar 23, 2016 at 10:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The one moved to a different DSM position? If so, can't happen soon enough. Trust her as much as I would trust Bill Clinton w/ a room full of hookers.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What part of FL?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or Ted Cruz in a room full of low level female staffers

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry DB in Iowa has a target on his back... He'll be outta yur hair soon!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You crack me up!... Burst my bubble butthole.... DB in Iowa is Jerry Stovall wannabe.... Target on his back will be gone this year... Count on it

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard some of his DMs saw a certain side of him!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the big picture of what is coming our way, DB isn't even a pimple on a flea's ass. Nobody outside of your hell hole of Iowa even knows who this clown is.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've had a lot of managers. This guy is the biggest Jerry Stovall ass kissing piece of shit that I've certainly ever seen. About as big as a tool as it gets.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the reasons Mr. Stovall is no longer with us. His diversity promotions has cost the company 100's of thousands in training new reps every year that leave over his promotions of minorities over better qualified applicants. Not to mention his new DM's don't have a clue on how to manage people or motivate them. Jerry had one way and one way only. Unfortunately for Jerry he never understood that knowing the numbers has nothing to do with selling and creating a relationship in which one could sell. So long Jerry, you won't be missed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sorry you're worried about what's "coming your way"... If you're still working for AZ in this environment you're another dumb fuck scab that needs to be picked ... Moron

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which DSM in Boston?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biggest asshole I ever met. I'm one of his DMs

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not a Jerry fan either but I was curious, when did he fire your ass?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He didn't. I was committed to a mental institution. They let me post surf web 3 times a day
    I love ted cruz too ! Yippee

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm, I would say that that Flea namely DB in Iowa is in for the run of his life. Funny thing is, he was a good guy until he became a manager, ever heard that before. Promoting people before they are mature enough to handle it. He isn't even close. Good golly, heck he can't keep anyone longer than 3 years and then he blames it on them. Really, AZ must be a special kind of stupid to keep this guy in a MANAGER position. In todays world, this is what we get, come on, buy him out and develop a district. AZ this guy is killing you from the inside out.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fraud

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Figure it out. It's already happening.... 3 people gone in 3 months. More to come.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very well said!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Newsflash, AZ doesn't want to keep anyone for more than 5 years. It is cheaper to hire and train newbies and it takes them a while to learn how to lie and cheat like the veterans with 2 or more years of experience. Nobody has access any longer and you could train a monkey to point, click and get a signature.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest