When are the layoffs coming?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 8, 2019 at 7:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dilly Dilly you desert clown.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The real winners this year will get laid off. Good bye shithole Sun!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lick my ballz u halfbreed janitor ho mo

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once the rest of Taro stock is bought by Sun,

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

taro layoffs?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of the Taro people are history. The group is dumb, needed one page sales materials for each to sell by message. Needed MSL backup to cover any science. Glorified Starbuck's counter-people.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They fill vacancies as of today so Ahhhhhhh I don’t think so missy. Go back to your Ilumya rumor mill.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The love at this company for each other is wonderful! What a supportive bunch that work at Sun, not!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is you Ilumya people that are poison. Check the before and after Ilumya hires on this site. It blew up in January when you all were hired. This organization survived before and will survive long after all you rude little old men are gone. Just go away please so we can return to normal business.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right. These lonely few try to bring down the spirit of the team. They will go and we will be stronger.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

‘Lonely few’? Gimme a break. It’s more like there’s only a ‘lonely few’ left here. I have my reasons for staying (1 yr), but I look around and I’m like ‘really, this place is in shambles’. No leadership, no future.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And yet Taro still posted much better financial results than a company lead by an illegal immigrant that committed a crime and paid his way out of jail.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s harsh.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But you agree, it’s true, right ?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes indeed

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am ready to move to Princeton. ZA already told me I could join his staff in a heartbeat.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will give glory to the most high the day I leave this mess.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must truthfully have your head stuck in the sand somewhere. I have yet to encounter anyone (Ilumya or otherwise) at this organization who isn't actively looking (and very open about it). This culture is cancerous from the top down, and it's way more than an Ilumya problem.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the Absorica team more stable?