What is the Rotech Difference? Fact or fiction

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Aug 17, 2015 at 1:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are one lost puppy.In my 45 yr work history ive had some pretty lame jobs,but rotech takes the cake they are by far the worst employer ive ever worked for.and as far as momentum,rotech has none its moving backward not forward,in less than 5 years they will have no VA contracts.....Rotech is a turd....what part of this DONT you understand?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You remind me of jim jones.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

45 year work history and you landed at a place you believe to be awful....poor you :(
    Obviously you have made MANY poor decisions though out your lifetime. Awww We can learn from you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without that sales rep your office would be defunct

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really I'm thinking more like Steve Jobs. Power to Rotech and those who built it to where it is today and where we will be tomorrow!

Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im not trying to say you can learn from me,im just glad to be in a secure job now,rotech cant offer that to anybody,its a very unstable company.And if it helps you to continue to insult me,than have at it,ive worked many years at rotech,so i have very thick skin.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DAMN,your evenmore of a blowhard than jim jones

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The deck is so stacked against the sales rep.in this company,that the house always wins,thats why the turnover on SRs is the highest.thats why they drive $200 bombers,and wear suits from goodwill.Ive never seen one last more than 6 months.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we had one that would wear a goodwill suit with pro keds (looked like a damn fool)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rotech all the way! Power to Rotech And may the strength of our leadership enable those following them as they will prosper and grow this company to the highest! We are climbing to the top! No kidding it's finally coming together.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good thing they are gone.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bahahahahaha

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

as someone in the crowd yells out, "We love you jim jones"

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best have a lighter too! Get it right, then bow down to those before you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Usually the sales reps aren't as stupid as the drivers so they move on a lot faster when they see how the company works. It's like this in all the dme's. The idiots that stay are the managers that get unlimited time off and the drivers that are too dumb for any other job

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The way some of these sr chics dress, maybe they should go ahead and give sex to the dr's instead of just teasing them. That would get us 02's.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To funny,youtube has a couple of rotech sales rep videos,and you know damn well rotech took thier best of the best sales reps to put in it,both look like a couple of flunkys,one looks like a whore the other a beatdown redneck.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rotech sales rep in a skirt is worth to rotech what a thousand of you ugly fat service reps. Yall are one worthless bunch.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rotech reps are stupid,heres a video of rotech finest sales rep https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsnzjMVVGfs

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish rotech would hire more sales reps,than there would be less panhandlers on the exit ramps.