What Happened to H3?

Discussion in 'KCI' started by anonymous, Aug 12, 2015 at 8:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I understand this correctly, the poll that was taken a few months ago showed that all agreed the compensation plan was low and the percentage to recommend KCI as a place of employment was nearly 0. Conference call (which quickly turned into a marketing call) had our highest leadership saying they were starting a campaign to "win the hearts, hands and heads of the sales force. Calling it the H3 initiative.
    Two weeks later they gave us cell phone tracking under the guise of an app.
    Not a word regarding the H3 initiative since

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course not. They are all talk and no action. They talk about "strategy" but don't know what it means and they definitely don't know how to put a strategic plan in place.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Winning H3 is counter effective for cost containment and IPO. If as an employee you want your H3 "won"- move to a different company, and or different industry. Otherwise you're just engaging in mental masturbation.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

H3 is alive and well and I feel it's impact every Acelity day! Headaches, harassment & hemorrhoids...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's great! Been gone from LifeCell/Acelity over a year and couldn't be happier! Amazing how (except those who went to Tela Bio) folks who left LifeCell are so much happier!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What we have all been waiting for has arrived. Well not yet. But next year we are going to fix the comp plan that we knew was f'd up at the beginning of this year. Noohit and Card are you for real? Your excuses are lame and sales is over it. 2 more experienced reps resigned last week. More to come due to empty promises.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Update sent today. Nothing new. I will sum it up for you.

Hang in there another 5 months. We know that all reps aren't making any commission and most actually are in the negative, but trust us. It takes us 10 months to make a fair comp plan, even after it took us 20 seconds to make a terrible comp plan, change it 3 times and still fail at it.

You're embarrassing yourselves, just stop.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have no conscience
    You cannot be embarassed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, they sure don't think much of the intelligence of their employees. Wow. All these post are correct. They think we are idiots. I guess we are for staying on and trying to take care of our customers. Why would they send out such a ridiculous email with absolutely nothing to say?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey loser. Be glad you have a job. We have 95 percent market share and are only semi needed. This is why we are paid less than stellar but at least it is a paycheck.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buddy, you sound like the loser.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dude must be one of the new hires with no quota?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe please have your people explain your obtuse dream better than this.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am, and I realize I represent a Monopoly. I am grateful for what I make. The work is busy, but I have no competition. I get so sick of you old wind bags complaining at every turn. I would love to see you pansies deal with competition when you have to have an edge to be successful. We have ourselves to compete with and I earn every dime I make, but I am not bitching about it. It is simple, you don't like it, then get the bleep out losers.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really, the name calling is for losers. And yes the "busy work" should be a 50k job for account maintainence. No need to hire a "sales rep" for that. But if they want sales reps then they should be appropriately. That's all

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Appropriately"? Dude, no wonder you are only worth 50k. You lack syntax.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enjoying the post from the new hire that is so "grateful". You should be grateful, you have no quotas because the rep before you did all of the hard work. I doubt you'll be around by end of the year when your quotas quadruple like ours. It's the old-timers that got the contracts signed and rolled out new products that allow you to even be in the game. Good luck :)