What happened to BCBU Manager in NC

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2015 at 10:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, what happened. gone, with not as much as a good bye

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is she still going to be able to attend next years' Awards Banquet so she can receive her Award for "Worst Rookie DM Of The Year" ? I hope so. I can't wait for the standing ovation for that one. I wonder if she'll give shout outs to her former team members for all the torture and torment she caused on them. Miss you CE.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are going to see this a lot with the new managers promoted with no management or MDP experience. The backlash is swift. Their "peers" are miserable. They are already doing multiple ride alongs and wanting business plans. The outside mgrs. that are coming on board seem to get it as they have experience. Relax. Let your team perform and get to know them. Don't jump in and sell to their customers. You aren't in sales anymore. Fat chance.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This person was a tragic figure. I think deep down she was a good person, just blind to her areas of development.

She was not mean, but she did things is a way that came across as mean. She was better off staying in the BSR role. I am not sure what she did as a rep, passed the "mom" test.

I think her methods were sketchy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can you not be mean, but do mean things. You are being nice, but maybe too nice. She ran several people off that did not want to go. I know that managers can get over-whelmed with work, and they can sometimes get lost in the weeds of tasks etc.. but this manager forgot about the people from the first week. all task, task, task.

Also, she asked us to take selfies in front of our top accounts on Fridays. What a joke!! I just took pictures and created a file for Fridays to send to her. I was waiting for her to ask for us to do that with the days news paper and date to prove the validity of the picture. So moronic.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst manager I ever worked for. Her way or the highway. Was not open to what you thought and wanted everything done her way. Cheryl made us all detail her one on one so she could make us detail her , her way. Dinged if you said it otherwise and God forbid you use different detail aid with the wrong specialty. Don't miss the baseless threats or intimidation. Glad I parted ways first and she is no longer doing damage. God help the people in her next role who get to work with her. Have always worked well with all previous managers except Cheryl. She'd make a great spokesperson for Pinnochio.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. If a manager is that pushy and micromanaging and obnoxious, they do get fired. Reps will revolt and will call HR. Managers need to be as careful as reps in today's day and age. I've heard of quite a few managers getting fired due to their tactics.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C.E. from NC

She was a nightmare for our team. She managed like she used to have everyone take selfies in front of their offices on Friday.

She was very unethical. This one Amgen HR/compliance got right.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So glad she is gone

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I AGREE!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only good thing, is that she was here about a year, and she did not destroy too many peoples lives and careers, like other horrible managers I have seen.

thank goodness that she was discovered rather quickly.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps have more power than you think. Document, document, document. If your boss is a turd and you have proof, turn the tables on them. No reason for you to be mistreated. Sales with a CIA agreement is difficult enough without unnecessary duress and BS.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She sucked and was horrible to work with. She ran off 3-4 people and abused many more

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She sucked hard, and did sketchy non compliant things. Cheryl E. Good riddance!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet her geography is #1. Gimme a break. She's not gone because she couldn't lead a team & the geography she left isn't on top because they're sketchy. These things happen.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cheryl get off the post. We know why you got fired. Your reps performed in spite of you. You got fired because of your ethics and noncompliance. Derailed dinner programs and breaking hippa laws

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know several people that use to be in her district. She was unethical.

Getting kicked out of offices for serious violations.

C
    H
    A
    R
    T

R
    E
    V
    I
    E
    W
    S......??????

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps have more power than you think. Document, document, document. If your boss is a turd and you have proof, turn the tables on them. No reason for you to be mistreated. Sales with a CIA agreement is difficult enough without unnecessary duress and BS.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sad thing, she started off incredibly bad and got worse, and did very non compliant stuff. Then just before she was fired, she started to get better as a Dsm. But she had burned so manny bridges and the compliance crap got her.

Cheryl if your reading, remember that you started to change before you got let go, and your next position you need to start off the way you ended. DONT say things like "the honey moon is over" or that you need time in front of the customers. You can't be the super rep/ Dsm

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was a horrible manager, but not an evile person as some people may say. She completely was not management material. I wish her the best. I m not trying to be mean spirited, but give a factual comment.