What DSM should Go?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 24, 2007 at 4:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're on crack. Dan's one of the last that needs to go.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sonya isn't so bad...she just needs to relax a little bit

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, that is funny. Does he still wear penny loafers and polo shirts? Neil Carter, still there? I sure thought he would have retired by now! Ann Sigel, okay, I agree, she needs to go. She's not the smartest tool in the shed. Steve Mauti, would someone please tell him he's not cut out for management?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, correction... Ann Sigel, not the sharpest tool in the shed. Whether smartest or sharpness.. she still should go.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you talking about Nancy the Crow Foot!!! She and that fat ball of lard Maureen Poop I mean Popp will screw NY like they screw each other.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU are screwing New York. You clearly have the maturity and mental capacity of an amoeba (you know, the single-celled organism that just exists but doesn't actually serve any purpose). Only reps that don't want to achieve success beat up Nance & oh wait, those that have never worked for her but hear rumors and jump on the slam wagon. She may have extremely high expectations of her reps, but at least she gives a crap unlike some DMs that I've worked with over the years. At the end of the day, you at least feel like you've been extremely productive and had an impact in the field vs. feeling like a paranoid loser because your DM doesn't have high expectations and therefore you cut out at 2:00 everyday, fake siggies, or do whatever it is that you likely do to slide by. If you can't handle the F****** heat, get out of the kitchen and quit your bitchin.

As for calling Maureen a fat ball of lard, that is just f***ed up. Seriously, how immature can you be? "Crow Foot?" Why is it that successful, corporate focused women are always accused of being lesbians?.."well, surely they must be sleeping together." Please. You also may want to consider the fact that Maureen has feelings and commenting on her weight is pretty pathetic. Great way to intelligently address your current frustrations with GSK.

Don't hate cuz you ain't.

And for all the idiots who will reply to this message saying that this is Nance, don't waste your time. I was just fortunate enough to work with her at one point in my career.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whatever Nance.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, that must be me, David Fry!

I was hand selected by MW to lead this team to greatness. If you can't cut it, then I shall cut you

ha ha ha ha ha ha

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now, now, some lesbians get older, and some gain weight but wez a gettin' some

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

David, you look like some freakin child molester. you really know how to work a sound board at those meetings. Just get the sound right when mo boy MW is speaking

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are talking about Jason Mlsna, then I would disagree. I really hope that he is around long enough to be anally rampaged by his pending legal woes. I've heard he really stepped in it back in Seattle. I would rather see him savaged by GSK and trial attorneys, than simply get a pink slip. Either way we would be rid of his dumb-ass.

"Jason, time to turn in your keys and your computer, we're just going to hang on to your soul since you have gotten along without it for so many years. Good luck big guy!"

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got word today, he has left GSK for another company. Gfor him, he was one of the good ones that really liked his reps and stuck up for them. Goes to show you that GSK does not want good DSM's, they want DSM's that will fire reps in order to keep their own jobs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bruce from Memphis, Go back to work at the call center, you worthless piece of shit.... "GSK, may i help you?" That is all your good for... if that

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did Jason, the golden boy, do that was so wrong??

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow - this DM is on multiple boards! I too worked with her once and completely disagree with everything this poster says about her. I do agree, though, that slamming Maureen's weight isn't very nice. As to them being lesbians, that's impossible - I'm pretty sure that Nance hates the gays - she drove one of them crazy and he left the company and another one got caught in some bogus compliance violation and was let go. No, she can't be a gay... She never made me feel like I accomplished something at the end of the day - she just frustrated me to no end. Before her protector above says this shows I couldn't stand the heat and must be a bad rep be aware that I tiered in the past (something that rarely happened in Rochester at the time) and have demonstrated success all through my life.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dittos,,, this guy should have been gone a LONG time ago!!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How DARE you call Bruce Gilbert a worthless piece of shit..........
    when there are much better terms to describe him...such as Son of a Bitch,
    and Cock Sucker....Those are much better....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yoi are not only a douche, you are also in the vast minority if you think NC is worth anything as a manager! She was demoted in her last job because of endless poor performance (something that will happen in GSK once she is finally successful at chasing out everyone she inherited and gets the chance to hire past employees who also never performed well or yes-men who are afraid to question their own shadows) and lies about it to this day. In fact, that's all she does...lie lie lie lie lie. Funny story... once during a meeting with the RVP and her entire team the question regarding her past demotion was raised. NC explained that it was she who requested to step out of management (for some odd reason) and that she wasn't demoted. Though I kept thinking "ok, so they gave you what you wanted but you left the company within 2 months? ... that doesn't make sense" I decided not to voice my confusion. Like anyone is going to speak out in such an atmosphere - everytime HR or the RVP has a little town hall meeting, NC has been in the room. Wake-up JB and MP! Who in their right mind will give you honest answers when the devil is present? One of the guys on our team did and he was targeted, underevaluated and denied promotions to the point that he left the company - and he had the best ranking out of all of us year after year. He's lucky he got out!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kevin, my goodness you're bitter.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They'll never fire her.