Tips About DSI Job Openings (Especially San Diego)

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2015 at 10:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure the guy is a detail only king with a storage unit full of samples

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow I just joined this district and I can already see the writing on the wall. This post is right and I wish someone would have told me this before I left the job I had now I already need to job search I guess it's good the manager doesn't give a shit about sales lol

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I were you I would be searching for jobs all day long. Get out quick before they cut you

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The San Diego district is probably one of the biggest jokes in the country. Look at their turnover in the last few months, let alone years...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this DM and all the PC reps are getting cut in San Diego due to the sales # sucking so bad and all the turnover

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's because the reps and DMs are all in Tijuana partying

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this group can't even get out of bed or start the engines on their fleet cars every day plus they specialize in bragging about detail only airplane mode stunts at all the POAs

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no wonder that district is last place in west LOL!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're right I think about 8 reps quit at the same time

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. One of those reps right here!!! So glad to be out of there. I was hoping the turnover would say something to the higher-ups but no one seemed to care. Oh well. Those of us that left are better off!!!!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR even turns their phone on mute or says they dropped the calls bc they don't want to listen to reality either. They don't want to hear shit

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company doesn't give a shit about turnover because it just makes all of their layoffs easier. Even if you are a top rep it doesn't matter they want everyone gone so they don't have to figure out a layoff plan and Reorg because they are too dumb to figure out how to plug holes In a sinking ship.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The funny thing is that SD used to have good reps a few years ago. Now when I go to meetings, I don't recognize any of them. It looks like all the smart ones left in the last 3 years...SW was also a good manager. Once he left, I think it all started to go downhill pretty quickly.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SW was the best DM and everyone left when he did....the new wanna be leadership in that region is downright awful so people got out of there real quick....everyone leaves DSI in 2-3 years max but this district is a 1 year max type of place now

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Downhill skiing on a sheet of ice was what happened after SW left that place turned into a real mess and everyone worth a shit left real quick

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The district went through a wave of everyone leaving at once that's why. There was a DM change and that did it

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. SW gone and the new regime change ran off anyone good. I joined DSI in 2008 and SD was stacked with good reps. Name anyone in that geography worth anything in any force besides SW.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New regime, piss poor...eh hum I mean nonexistent pipeline, no budget, excessive ride alongs, agressive attacks on Drs during rides, passing out 5's like candy to teachers Pets like pre school, false promotions to undeserving low ranked reps...well, anyone in their right mind would have left. All that's left now must be the mentally impaired at this rate

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL!!!! you're right.....anyone who is still at DSI must be pretty damn stupid because the writing is on the wall the place is going down really quick and they are even finding ways to avoid paying severance because they don't have enough money to do so. The well has run dry and Japan is about to close these idiots down finally in the US market

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awful DM, awful pipeline, awful budget, awful pay structure = awfully dumb to still be working at DSI. Believe me I'm clicking detail only time stamps ALL day long and getting out as quick as possible!!! This place is a complete disaster!