Tips About DSI Job Openings (Especially San Diego)

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2015 at 10:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're telling the truth (doubtful) here is a simple suggestion - talk to your DM instead of posting anonymous things. Maybe the other rep hasn't performed, maybe their admin is terrible, maybe they offended a customer, maybe they don't move business. Point is you can't possibly know all that goes on between a co-worker and their boss. You know one side of the story. In any event, grow a pair and have an in person conversation. Anonymously posting is destructive to you team and if you're talking about others, they're talking about you. If that doesn't work blow me.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Back to work..."

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL i remember that quote and boy was that used often as everyone was afraid to have a job and money to pay their bills

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what's your address troll and i'll be right over to take care of that along with your $500 severance

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about you blow me while I take you to the bus station in January when your fleet car gets towed buddy

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mark my words, get worried, and get out. That's what any good manager would be saying. Job search immediately. The manager is delusional if she says otherwise.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To add, regardless of IF you keep your job or not, do you really want to stay at a company headed down a very dark path? Benicar is generic, Welchol is... Welchol, Savaysa has no coverage for the population that actually would take the drug, and the co-promote is a prune juice alternative. Need I say more??

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey kool aide kid. Might want to work on your resume instead of bashing your team and start getting ready for the unemployment line instead of lecturing other people.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This. This right here. Take the writing on the wall for what it is and get out, people. There are far greater things out there.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pot meet kettle. So you bash others, pontificate about things for which you have no knowledge but others are not able to? If they don't agree with you they are drinking kool aid. You've hit about every tired, beat ass cliche in the book. Congratulations, you're as original as dry fart and likely less intelligent and less pleasant to be around. To make it simple, we'd rather be surrounded by dry farts forever then spend a minute with a dolt like you. Well done. Well done.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll continue to lecture you as you continue to take my massive member in your mouth and swallow, hard. You dirty animal.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well, you got the delusional part right, that fits the description perfectly

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still waiting on your address mr teambuilder lol. Thought you were eager for your pay out and to give me a pep talk on how to address a shitty manager lol

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really, try holding your breath, that should help. No matter what, don't give up! Keep holding, and by the way, blow me.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you figure out how cobra and food stamps work mr 295 big time specialty rep

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No the rep is still in airplane mode all day faking calls what's new. He's a real waste of dsis broke down budget. His fleet car might as well be turned in.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

delusional, aggressive and rude with clients, likes all the kiss ass "yes ma'am" reps who don't get shit done and can't sell. If that sounds like a boss you would like then sign up for this nightmare of a company. You will have last in class products going off patent, no budget, base salary $50k, a shit load of admin pre work, excessive ride alongs. Focus on clinical fake details and your time stamps. Don't worry about selling and you're golden.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LR and the gay references again. He needs a man bad..

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question: so just how many reps is she (or any other DM) going to be managing? And who decided that primary care managers were suddenly qualified to manage hospital reps?