Thoughts on Michael McMyne...

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2013 at 6:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chabs, how about doing a drive-thru comic routine? It would be totes awesome! You could do The Fly and puke on a donut.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sorry but I have no idea who you are referencing because this is the "Thoughts on Michael McMyne" thread.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

muffin I love that you used the term "we". You are the only guy using the burger lines so how can there be a "we". Unless by "we" u mean u and Tommy boy. That makes the most sense.
    Looking forward to your next creative response. Just sad almost as sad as your book sales. Now that is funny

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have never seen this type of posting on here until MM gets the boot. Interesting, looks like we might have a new fired guy posting.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the fantasy blog you wrote about ultherapy is pure comedy gold. hilarious!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

gotta say, she must be worrying someone or merz wouldn't keep trying to slam her, putting a dent in the sales and profits boys? now that's hilarious.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thought I saw muffin at the local gym but than reality kicked back in.
    How's the biscuit

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not really. But I suppose your melted brain and double digit IQ would find other tards funny.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were you at the gym working off the calories you consumed by eating all that free food from your new burger joint job?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow!! Good one biscuit. U have only used that one at least 20 times. Great work building better

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

poor realself reviews are crushing sales, every other thread is someone stating they will be cancelling their scheduled ultherapy appointment, merz has to be lovin' that, wake up people, you've got a liability on your hands.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO yeah because most of those bad reviews were written by you, T.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you just come out of the closet and let MM know that you have a man-crush on him.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i don't know nor do i care who writes them, the point is the 'typical customer' is passing on the shit machine after the warnings, that's fact, lmao

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true dollyfarton, ultherapy is doing better this year than ever before.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true ConwayShitty. Not true at all. Ulthera is down and that's a fact.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please leave Michael alone, he is under a tremendous amount of stress dealing with the flood waters in New Orleans after having just lost his job.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is obvious.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know all the brokers on wall street.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know everyone in Berlin and Hollywood.:rolleyes: