This meeting fucking sucks!

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Feb 7, 2017 at 9:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was mostly former B+L losers called into the room. They think their shot doesn't stink. Welcome to dry eye folks. Your not in the easy post-op world anymore. You have to work for scripts.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked BL in my career, I was not in that room. Post op was a tough market, nothing to sneeze at. No residual scripts every script a new. So if you think that we didn't work our asses off you're wrong. Many of us hustled then and we hustle now. Just bc you weren't on stage doesn't mean you weren't busting ass. EVERY territory is different and MC different. It's been 5.5 months with the holidays thrown in there. If this is true it seems a bit excessive. Control what you can and stay focused!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quote: The people called in had extreamly low market share, about half the national average. They were not performing as they should have. Don't make excuses for poor performance.

What are you talking about? Can't you not comprehend what was originally written? Yes, I'm sure people that had extremely low market share were in the room but REPEAT.... Also sales reps that were way over goal and in contention for Presidents club. So I'm sure that's what reps are having a hard time figuring out what the actual criteria was for having to attend this Performance meeting.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That makes no sense if it's true

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in Immunology and this place is a joke. They gave us insane numbers for 2016 and then berated us when we didn't make our number. And they are giving us massive pressure to "own every PI patient" for new starts.....when these new leaders don't know our market or our customers! And....they got rid of our last leader who knew the market, RF- she at least had our backs. Not MS or PB. They clearly don't care about anything but us putting in calls into Bio360!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't blame you, with the current lawsuits filed by the FTC for sham petitions, and the unknown (but not for long) litigation that is being set up for the USA's most massive class action law suit in history for the people that died from not being able to get the drugs at a generic cost due to scumbags at shire filing the fake petitions so the FDA would have to investigate the Generics and not approve them before they make sure that Shires fake complaints had merit ( of which none of them did over and over again), the company is getting a 15 BILLION dollar lawsuit filed at the end of Feb 2017 from 18 law firms that are all keeping quiet on it until it makes CNN and the worlds news networks.

If I was working for the company, I would be selling the stock immediately cause 174.00 USD on Feb 14 2017 is going to turn to 8 dollars and some change VERY shortly I assure you! The golden parachutes that shire has are going to be springing some massive tears in them and some of the BOD's may be looking at jail time in the USA. Good luck guys!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You stupid shits. Thats why I sold with the AbbVie buyout offer at $265 and never looked back.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Xiidra goals for this year are insane, pulling people into a room at a nsm and berating then for a few weeks worth of numbers like they did is also insane!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all know how this works. If you are relying on a couple of high prescribers that's not going to cut it. A 10% or below market share is completely unacceptable. These are the reps holding all of us back in making goals. We are paid well and non performance should not be tolerated. The metrics of presidents club were only for Presidents club and do not always measure performance. Do your job!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is it insane? They are not pulling their weight. They get paid the same as the rest of us. Why shouldn't they be pulled into a meeting to discuss their lack of performance? Each of them had these conversations with their RDS several times. Most had already heard from their ZD. Why would you excuse these people when over 200 of us managed to get out there and work? Do you know that over half of us had market shares of 30% or higher? This is sales. We are performance based. No participation trophies awarded.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong again... A lot of RDs did not know why some of their reps were getting called into the meeting because they were close to 30% market share and over goal. Apparently with those reps it had to do with 4 week data end of the year or going into the new year being flat. If that's the case, like others have already said pure insanity. Please stop with the "Do your job". We are all adults and most here have extensive medical sales experience.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very well said.....